FanFiction.Net
for Pause

5/17/2019 c24 7B4C
Please update, my life is so boring without you.
5/3/2019 c24 Guest
So glad you came back to this. It was one of the first Fics i ever read and the slow burn is divine. Question? What is the napchic fic you mentioned in the A/N? I looked and could find it.
4/27/2019 c24 51bowtruckles
Um. This Keeper gloves business is something I never considered that I might need in my life until this chapter and now I just need more of it. And the conversation about the jeans! So cute.

Also I love how Ron remains in complete awe of her, despite everything they’ve done lately, he still just finds her completely enthralling and it’s perfect. I think maybe because they’re still holding themselves back from some things, everything seems more precious.

The little moments of friendship between him and Harry are so good too, like little jokes going on even when they’re in a tense moment. I just love it.
4/27/2019 c23 bowtruckles
“There really was no way anyone could pretend Ron hadn’t just climbed out of Hermione’s bed. Sod it.”

Ahhhhhhahahahha I love this. I kind of think Harry knows way more than he lets on.

Um I literally gasped out loud when she unclasped her bra.

Aww and then I loved their little conversation about Ron fancying Harry and sneaking into his bed. “I’d have to fight him” lol!
4/27/2019 c22 bowtruckles
Aww, Ron’s letter! I think the way he described it made perfect sensehow could I tell you I was afraid you fancied Harry when I was still afraid you fancied Harry? And while I see where Hermione was coming from, wanting him to have told her what the locket was doing to him while it was still doing it, I see why Ron never would have felt he could have done that. But I’m so glad that they did talk about it! They’re so emotionally close now and it warms my soul.

Also, the “twice in one day?Uh, yeah” made me lol.
4/27/2019 c21 bowtruckles
Ahhhhhh OMG. Can I just say that “longing for a fire he couldn’t risk igniting” is the best line of writing I’ve seen probably ever. Ugh. Perfect. And these two! It makes my heart ache how much they need each other and have to hold back, and Ron’s thought of “she wasn’t going to kiss him”... *crying face emoji* I just need them to kiss. I really do. I am deceased as a result of this chapter.
4/27/2019 c20 bowtruckles
Eeeeeep I’m so glad I’m getting caught up on this! I loved how this went from somewhat lighthearted with their mud fight and teasing Hermione about Hogwarts a History to just super intense and emotional, and then picturing what their lives would be like if they’d gone back to Hogwarts is just bittersweet in the best way. And I think it makes a ton of sense that they’d have the same worries over and over. They’re in sort of a rut as far as the war goes and so their minds would definitely get repetitive about things. On to the next!
4/26/2019 c24 HeRonLove
That was a awesome chapter. I am happy that they got some eggs but can't they just accio some fish out of the water.
4/24/2019 c24 1Kristeen6teen
Sweet, very sweet.
4/23/2019 c24 Guest
So good!

Do tell which your favorite fanfic by napchic is! Would love to read it!
4/23/2019 c24 1LilyJean630
Great chapter! I thought they were going to get further than they did! I’m surprised Hermione broke first... but can you blame her?! How much longer til we get a “happy ending?” ;)
4/23/2019 c24 WatchWillow1121
Love
4/23/2019 c24 5Lausmiile
I forgot to comment on the last two chapters, but OMG, you don't know how much I love this story! I can't wait to see how it is going to develop :). You are as great as always
4/22/2019 c24 rwong
So I couldn't wait for the day to pass and had to spend my lunch reading this new chapter, which was of course the right decision! What a treat! Snuggling under a nest of blanket when it's cold as hell...the picture itself is so heartwarming! And fingertips plus a gloved palm!? Arousing! But then.. Argh...I need some reminder why they just have to restrain themselves from kissing! It's killing me! And what I always love SO MUCH about everything you write is that you always manage to show us, in a profound way, the emotions and feelings of the characters. Like this paragraph.
"It might have startled him, had he realised in that moment, how little he cared where this was going, how he couldn't have even been bothered to speculate. She felt perfect, amazing, beautiful, he loved her, they were there, they were together. It was all he could think." Oh I love it dearly!
And perhaps we tend to comment on other "core" stuffs more, but it's really perfect in all aspects. Say, their casual conversations with each other and the humor within, the description of the new place and the egg nicking, Hermione's worry every time Ron left even only for a bit, and his concern if she's feeling cold. Those thoughts on details don't escape us! So beautifully written!
4/22/2019 c24 2minecraftgraces
Omg the waiting is killing me as much as Ron an hermione probably are.
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »