FanFiction.Net
for Pause

4/23/2019 c24 WatchWillow1121
Love
4/23/2019 c24 5Lausmiile
I forgot to comment on the last two chapters, but OMG, you don't know how much I love this story! I can't wait to see how it is going to develop :). You are as great as always
4/22/2019 c24 rwong
So I couldn't wait for the day to pass and had to spend my lunch reading this new chapter, which was of course the right decision! What a treat! Snuggling under a nest of blanket when it's cold as hell...the picture itself is so heartwarming! And fingertips plus a gloved palm!? Arousing! But then.. Argh...I need some reminder why they just have to restrain themselves from kissing! It's killing me! And what I always love SO MUCH about everything you write is that you always manage to show us, in a profound way, the emotions and feelings of the characters. Like this paragraph.
"It might have startled him, had he realised in that moment, how little he cared where this was going, how he couldn't have even been bothered to speculate. She felt perfect, amazing, beautiful, he loved her, they were there, they were together. It was all he could think." Oh I love it dearly!
And perhaps we tend to comment on other "core" stuffs more, but it's really perfect in all aspects. Say, their casual conversations with each other and the humor within, the description of the new place and the egg nicking, Hermione's worry every time Ron left even only for a bit, and his concern if she's feeling cold. Those thoughts on details don't escape us! So beautifully written!
4/22/2019 c24 2minecraftgraces
Omg the waiting is killing me as much as Ron an hermione probably are.
4/22/2019 c24 1LillyMay77
Great chapter! I’m excited for more!
4/22/2019 c24 1oldestj1
Ugh! It’s just so HARD!
Loving the story, keep going!
4/22/2019 c24 13AccioWazlib
After a long work week from hell, I spent last night in bed watching the Deathly Hallows movies. Coming into all of the tent scenes the only thing I could think about was this story. How Hermione would reach for him and He for her, every time there was danger, and how well it fit into this story plot line. As if it was really canon. A hand here, a small touch there, it makes my toes positively curl with delight at the fluffiness.

I also wanted to point out that I see what you’re doing. Recently I’ve found reference to a “pause” in the recently published chapters, and it damn near blew my mind at the excellence and sheer genius it took to slip that in without any of us realizing. I’m going to have to go and re-read all of this again to discover if it’s on-going throughout the entire story. Well done, you’ve outdone yourself AGAIN.
4/20/2019 c23 Guest
I love this story. It's so great to see talented writers still creating new Romione fics. Your characterizations are so spot on, and the sexual tension is incredible. Please keep going, I'm looking forward to more.
4/13/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you for this fanfiction. I'm reading it in Spanish. I am very attached to this story. It's phenomenal!
4/9/2019 c23 Guest
So good, cant wait for the next update!
4/8/2019 c21 170HermioneGirl96
Soap!
4/7/2019 c23 allstarR
Looking forward for more chapters
4/6/2019 c23 ShePotter
Great, I love this sweetness. Not sure where your going dealing with the book. However, can’t wait to read more. Thanks
4/5/2019 c23 1oldestj1
XD loved the steamy scene!
Keep going, I need to know what happens!
4/5/2019 c23 WatchWillow1121
So perfect. Keep writing this is beautiful
628 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »