FanFiction.Net
for Pause

4/4/2019 c23 HeRonLove
That was an amazing chapter.
4/3/2019 c23 2minecraftgraces
The manors coming soon I can feel and it scares me to think but on the other hand I creat my own fanfic where Ron convinces Bellatrix to torture him instead I m weird but I love those fanfics
4/3/2019 c23 rwong
Oh I enjoyed the embrace! Gave so much feelings. And thisHis confession that wasn't really a confession at all. How long had he belonged to her? Too long to bother reckoning." This is so beautiful!
And it's in this chapter that I got to understand the meaning of Pause to the trio here, and I can imagine the paradox of wanting to make progress versus savoring the moment of quietness before the storm, the imminent threat of war and death any time soon. It's going deep, the feelings. Love it so much!
4/3/2019 c23 Guest
Great update as usual..thank you so much!
4/3/2019 c23 1LilyJean630
Love the inside joke about soap! Super sweet chapter!
4/3/2019 c23 Twenty on the Inside
Oh, such beautiful words, so richly embroidered with meaningful humor.
And..."He wasn't quite sure if the soap was to blame." that whole paragraph made me melt a little inside. Just gorgeous.
The soap thing is exactly them. Talking around thoughts and feelings so easily. As they have been for years. So in character.
I am rewatching the movies with my dyslexic daughter. We've listened to all the books and now it's time to watch.
I am so surprised by how your stories have colored the narrative for me. Sometimes I find myself telling 12 year old Rosie about situations in your fics that, in my head, are all mixed up with the movie. Deathly Hallows is going to be difficult. I will keep thinking about what is really going on with our two star crossed lovers. Rosie's not quite old enough for this one yet! I'm going to sort out some of your early ones for her. Perfect little age appropriate parcels of love and life for her to read.
Again, great work, you are awesome...keep on imagining!
4/3/2019 c23 1LillyMay77
Great chapter! Update again soon!
4/3/2019 c23 I knit Weasley Jumpers
Ron taking his pyjamas off was my favourite bit i think, but i loved the end of the chapter too. This fic is such a great blend of love and lust!
4/3/2019 c23 3Burgundy Dahlia
I seriously don’t comment enough on this story which is ridiculous because holy hell, it is SO GOOD. The pining and fluffy, angsty, romantic goodnessI get so excited every time I see another chapter has been posted. The way you write Ron and Hermione is so natural and understated and I absolutely adore the easy rapport they have while still struggling to navigate the waters of a new relationship while stuck in a sort of purgatory that is the Horcrux hunt. I love, love, love your writing and this story and I can’t wait to see what you post next!
4/1/2019 c22 alwaysakeeper
I don't even know what to say to do justice to your beautiful words. This story is just...breathtaking. It was one of the first stories I read 6 months ago when I (very late in the game!) discovered Ron & Hermione fan fiction and was completely captivated. Since then, I've read A LOT, grown to know and love these characters even more, and have also reread DH. I come back to your stories to reread them and was so excited to see that Pause had been updated since the last time I visited. I reread the entire story and was able to enjoy it even more with my new depth of understanding. Randomly, something that now stands out to me, which ironically is not about the relationship between Ron & Hermione, but the strain between Harry and Hermione during this time. What a subtle thing to capture, and you do it so beautifully. I cannot tell you enough how much I love this story. And of course, the slow, beautiful burn between Ron & Hermione is a thrill to read and I can't wait to find out when and where they finally decide to stop holding back. Thank you for sharing your amazing talents.
3/30/2019 c20 Cymonie
It's always lovely when Harry comes into the picture for a moment. It reminds me of the larger story and of their great friendship. Also...

"How would you touch me?" she clarified.

"Fuck."

"Before that," she said, so timidly.

SO FUNNY! And so endearingly them. A million thanks!
3/30/2019 c21 Cymonie
These last three chapters came almost at once, but I have been stringing them out to make them last. It's so worth it. The tenderness and humor of "soap"... I love Ron and Hermione, but especially in your hands. Thank you so much!
3/28/2019 c22 WatchWillow1121
Update again soon! Loved it
3/28/2019 c22 1Kristeen6teen
Yeah, another update.
And brilliant as always.
3/28/2019 c22 HeRonLove
That was an effing brilliant chapter.
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »