for Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

4/29 c16 19Math-Jisbon
Hello!
I discovered your fanfic a little while ago and it's beautiful! I love it! The details, the story! I was looking for a good fanfic after watching the first 2 movies and waiting to see the 3rd one! I've found it! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon, you can't leave us like this, we need more Newtina!
4/24 c16 Suzanne
I looooove this story ! The best one for me. Any idea to continue ? ;)
4/7 c16 Dominothecat
Please update! Plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls
1/11 c16 JAne
I love this story so much I think it’s my new favourite Newtina fanfic!
8/17/2021 c16 Moon Fia
I'm a longtime reader of this story, and I have to say, I'm excited about it. It's a little sad to me that updates are so rare, but I understand that we all have real life. I just want to hope that this story will be finished sooner or later, it is really great. It would be a shame to end up in such an interesting place ;)
Sincerely, your devoted reader.
5/16/2021 c16 ice-rain499
This was SO. CUTE! Always happy to see an updatethanks for continuing this and putting such work into it! You really have the characters down pat
4/5/2021 c14 Guest
Hello!
just wanted to drop a quick congrats about graduating. CONGRATS! I'm finishing up with a BS (Bachelors of Science) in Psychology as well, I get done in Dec.
I'm loving this story and it's great that you're writing again. I look forward to future chapters of Newt and Tina's adventures!
3/25/2021 c16 8srhittson
I really enjoyed this chapter. I’ll try to be patient while waiting for the next chapter. I really want to see his parent’s reactions to Tina.
3/23/2021 c16 1Music96
I'm so happy you posted again! I also adore Ruby and her cutthroat attitude. That woman knows how to handle Newt's hesitations (other than Tina who at this moment is completely oblivious). I just adore reading about these hopelessly in love idiots coming together! also, the cat is adorable! I look forward to finding out what Tina named her, and I'm so happy she realized the cat was more than the animal, but a way into his home. Looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be!
3/23/2021 c16 101Justicerocks
I thought this chapter was so cute. I love the idea of chapter recaps as well.
3/8/2021 c15 ice-rain499
A great addition! The brotherly banter was a treat, too! Have you thought of adding a “what happened last time” summary paragraph to the beginning of chapters, especially when it gets to be a while between releases? Could help with continuity and jogging memory.
2/6/2021 c15 EveEvelina
I love it! The perfect mix of awkward love and action
2/5/2021 c15 8srhittson
I forgot what had happened in this story and had to reread the whole thing. This chapter was so good! Please update again soon. I need more of this story.
2/2/2021 c15 1Music96
I dropped everything and read this when I got the notification! It's adorable how completely besotted these two are with each other! I'm so happy you're back!
1/5/2021 c14 Guest
Dear Newtina,
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Continue... I began and finished it in 4 hrs ! I can't hold suspense...
We all are with you so Plz make some time and again start writing... we know you love us ... I know that if you are not continuing... That means you are honestly busy... ️️
I hope you are well and thanks for giving me another person from whom I can take inspiration (you)
Best Regards