for Bound to you

1/11 c13 Guest
I love everything you write, i just finished crimson peak for the second time and i hope you find time to come back to this one and continue. It’s rough with COVID but the stories you weave have made it much easier. I drift off somewhere far from here so thank you for that.
12/16/2020 c13 Oneandonly48
I can’t believe I only just discovered this story. I’m usually a Bamon shipper but I do like me a Klonnie every now and again, and write them so well.
I’m looking forward to the the next installment to see if any one will find out about Esther. What a bitch!
12/1/2020 c1 Guest
HI! you’re writing is lovely. i’m so excited to keep reading. are you expecting to update if so i can’t wait! hope you’re doing well and had a nice thanksgiving.
11/23/2020 c13 Guest
Update soon please.
11/1/2020 c13 sportsgal27
I love this story. Please update!
10/18/2020 c13 Guest
Can't wait till you update ️ the story is a bomb
10/6/2020 c1 Guest
I LOOOOOOVE this story so much! you’re an amazing writer. hope you’re doing well keep up the good work. bye love ️️
8/25/2020 c13 1ms simmons
Holyshit this is really good!
8/22/2020 c13 Guest
Love this story so much
8/18/2020 c13 aprilf00l
Damn, this is so great, all the twist and plot. Esther is so evil, I'm afraid for Bonnie..
8/15/2020 c13 It's Lizzy
This chapter was soooo good! Thank you so much for updating. Fucking Esther, smh you think she cant get any worse then... bam. Now that she has a plan in motion, i wonder what shes going to do next. I hope Bonnie can keep her pregnancy under wraps for a bit longer. (Im going to assume that was morning sickness) lol. I know Nik warned her for a reason, something is coming.. Great chapter :)
8/15/2020 c12 It's Lizzy
This chapter was amazing! I really enjoy the story line in this fic. From the power struggle within the castle to the war taking place outside of it. Im excited to see what takes place next. Also cant wait to find out if Niks prediction is correct and Bonnie has a bun in the oven. Love this story so much! :)
8/9/2020 c1 Aaliyahr18
OMG I cannot wait for you to do another part to this! It’s flippin amazing
8/7/2020 c13 3sleepywitchysamurai
Oh how I loathe you Esther. I hope Bonnie stays ahead of the game, especially when dealing with Esther and Sage.
8/6/2020 c13 Guest
You should write more! Love it.
1,563 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »