for Bound to you

8/6/2020 c13 Guest
You should write more! Love it.
7/31/2020 c13 Guest
I devoured this fic after Crimson Peak and I can't wait for what's next! I hope that you're well. L :)
7/24/2020 c13 Guest
This is a great story. I hope to read more soon!
7/23/2020 c13 Kflyintodasky
Whatchu doing girl? This needs an update ! Like ASAP
7/23/2020 c13 Guest
This one also needs another chapter!
7/21/2020 c13 jamilemello38
OMG OMG. PLEASE ESCREVA MAIS
7/21/2020 c13 Lady Maurelle
I think Bonnie is pregnant! I'm so excited for them, I can't wait for Nik to find out. He is going to be so happy and I'm crossing my fingers it's a boy so there is absolutely no doubt that he is the next king. I hope he returns soon from the war and omg Esther is the worst. I can't stand her. I hope Elijah puts her in her place, he needs to listen to katherine because Esther is going to do everything in her power to keep sabotaging the family. She had some nerve going after Bonnie like that and I can only imagine how she'll get in the future. I did like how Bonnie stood up to her and befriended Caroline but was also smart enough to keep her cool and not provoke Esther too much. This was a wonderful update, I always look forward to reading more.
7/15/2020 c13 Guest
Amazing chapter, I can't wait to read more!
7/13/2020 c13 Guest
Amazing!
7/10/2020 c13 dancingqueen890
There is no doubt in my mind that Bonnie is pregnant. I can’t wait for Nik to find out but I also worry what Esther can do to her, I can’t believe she killed Tyler like that she’s only going to bring more problems for all of them. This was another excellent update. Keep up the good work.
7/9/2020 c13 freckled98
Be careful Bonnie.
7/9/2020 c13 Guest
Good job. Thank you.
7/9/2020 c13 Guest
This is so good I’m obsessed with your fics.
7/8/2020 c13 Guest
This is the Klonnie story I didn’t know I needed until now please update soon.
7/6/2020 c13 I will Remember You
Damn! Esther is so evil! I hate her. I hope karma gets her and Finn dies in battle not that he would fight but it would crush her obsession with making him king. Now I’m worried what she will do to Bonnie when word gets out that she’s pregnant she needs to be really careful cause things are getting even more dangerous for her with that crazy woman. Loved Katherine and Elijah they are perfect together. Can’t wait for the next update I hope it’s soon!
1,564 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »