FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

8/12/2017 c1 Artimuos Sen
Nice chapter and true to the world of both ice and fire and Witcher's world everyone trying to use Geralt for their own ends. But still Geralt can easily beat any of the swordsman in Westreos or Essos heck if Geralt went with Ned Stark to tower of joys he could single handily beat all three of Kingsguard and you made him draw with Sandor who is beaten by Brianne in combat its like similar in justice league comics were Superman always depowered when someone else have to shine.
8/12/2017 c7 Artimuos Sen
If Geralt is going to Kings Landing I hope he bangs Cersei since he is pretty much slept with many famous women in his world and Jon to meet up with Ciri the hidden Prince and lost princess.
8/12/2017 c7 DarkBlight
Monsters with inhuman strength I can understand. Skilled warriors outnumbering a better one I can understand. Enhanced magical warriors with more experience than Geralt I can understand. But a normal, skilled (debatable), powerful (debatable and only to selective individuals) overpowering a Witcher? Much less Geralt who was considered unique even amongst Witchers? Impossible. I haven't seen in any lore in regards to Geralt, books or videogames where this event could take place. So I call bullshit on your estimate of Geralt's abilities. The story is great though, can't deny that. Except for that one little flaw in my opinion.
8/12/2017 c7 BigWilly526
Jon take the dam hints and don't go to the Wall, become Geralts Squire :D
8/11/2017 c7 ficreader2011
ridiculous that sandor could beat him, only special beings like others and faceless men should even challenge men like are not on his he has nothing then is he even a witcher and why the hell would he go south if he believes ciri is beyond the wall he should not have time to waste on useless southern politics
8/11/2017 c7 8Jebest4781
Looked great man. Keep up the great work
8/11/2017 c7 Max000
My friend I don't say this often, but you haven't disappointed any of the people reading, this I loved the chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next. And I won't lie I really want to see Geralt break Jamie's smug face, and maybe topple a certain mountain of a man, to piss off the lions to make to a bigger mass. Anyways loved the chapter, please update soon.
8/8/2017 c6 Guest
I remember these sets of Fantasy Commandments

An organized approach brings the most good for all.
Laws exist to bring prosperity to those under them.
Unjust laws must be overturned or changed in a reasonable and positive fashion.
People rule; laws help.
Cause the most good through the least harm. (and I say if that's not honor enough for you than maybe you should examine your own definition of it)
Protect the weak.
Goodness is not a natural state, but must be fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiates from the heart.
Give others your mercy, but keep your wits about you.

1. Stendarr says: Be kind and generous to the people of Tamriel. Protect the weak, heal the sick, and give to the needy.
2. Arkay says: Honor the earth, its creatures, and the spirits, living and dead. Guard and tend the bounties of the mortal world, and do not profane the spirits of the dead.
3. Mara says: Live soberly and peacefully. Honor your parents, and preserve the peace and security of home and family.
4. Zenithar says: Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
5. Talos says: Be strong for war. Be bold against enemies and evil, and defend the people of Tamriel.
6. Kynareth says: Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power, and fear her fury.
7. Dibella says: Open your heart to the noble secrets of art and love. Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
8. Julianos says: Know the truth. Observe the law. When in doubt, seek wisdom from the wise.
9. Akatosh says: Serve and obey your Emperor. Study the Covenants. Worship the Nine, do your duty, and heed the commands of the saints and priests.
10. The Nine say: Above all else, be good to one another.

Cat doesn't help by coddling them you have to teach children to take care of themselves when they grow up
8/8/2017 c6 Zx
great to see this work updated! looking forward to the next chapters! hope you update soon! i think this story has potential!
8/7/2017 c6 chase manaena
this was great cant wait for the next chapter
8/7/2017 c6 Guest
Wrong chapter
8/9/2017 c6 1Tankred
So signs doesn't work quite right anymore. What about the other magic? Potions and blade oils are borderline after all, and it wouldn't be the Witcher without them.
8/8/2017 c6 3Mohammad.Alzo
Geralt should kick Sandors arse.

Sandor is a good fighter sure. But Jaime can F him up WITH HIS HANDS IN CUFFS AND CHAINS

So yeah. Geralt should mop the floor with him. I demand a rewrite! Geralt is OP don't try to nerf him to Clegane level maaaan
8/8/2017 c6 Sarc1407
Nice chapter, however I feel that you made Joffrey too respectful. He didn't really give off the spoiled prince vibe. However with the rumors about Geralt, maybe that's the coward in him. Anyway looking forward to the next update.
8/8/2017 c6 BangsterJr
Wow! This fanfiction is absolutely fabulous and easily the best GoT / Witcher 3 crossover here. The characters are not OOC, the interactions between Geralt and the Starks are intriguing, and I like Jon's and Geralt's blossoming friendship. But please, keep an eye on the difference between "their" and "they're". I noticed it several times that you write the former rather than the later.
Otherwise, the fight was really intense, and I loved it with all my heart! I started to like Sandor after his adventures with Arya in the series, and you described him well.
I'm excited about how you'll continue your story and how you'll insert Geralt into the events. But after all, I can assure you that I will be your long time reader!
1,790 « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »