FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

8/8/2017 c6 Artimuos Sen
Just don't make Geralt go to south with Starks instead of searching for Ciri also he could easily beat Sandor even without using signs, the man who fought Erdin and rogue witchers is much better swordsman than the previous kingsguards.
8/8/2017 c6 8Jebest4781
Man I can't wait for geralt to fight against the mountain. That'll be great on how that'll turn out
8/7/2017 c6 ficreader2011
even with handicap geralt should not be losing no matter how strong but normal unenhanced men like the hound. only the faceless men and the others should give him an challenge.
8/7/2017 c6 animal56
Great job with this chapter! I can't wait for the next one. The fight between Geralt and Sandor was intense and although it looks like they'll be rivals, it also looks like they'll have a good amount of respect for each other as well. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter
8/7/2017 c6 76Perseus12
Wowsers! I thought Robert gonna massacre Geralt, but he didn't. That arrogant prince Joffrey, who hell is he think that he can order a fight between Geralt and Sandor. I really hate him (Joffrey) very much.
8/7/2017 c6 Lord-Krun
ummm I think you up loaded the wrong chapter since this seems to be a Mass Effect fic chapter instead of the Witcher/Game of Thrones crossover chapter.
8/7/2017 c6 Moonlight1864
I think you may have updated the wrong chapter? Lol, it's fine though :) everybody makes mistakes!
8/3/2017 c3 War Wraith
I think you meant Exotic and not Erotic, makes a substantial difference.
8/3/2017 c5 BigWilly526
Finally a good GOT and Witcher crossover, I hope Jon doesn't join the watch, he would make an awesome companion to Geralt, the 2 White wolfs together on the road
7/31/2017 c5 chase manaena
please update soon
8/2/2017 c5 bighapfam05
Wow man this is really good keep it up.
8/2/2017 c5 ThelonewolfNT
More please.
7/31/2017 c5 Guest
10/10
7/30/2017 c5 Zx
Really like this work of yours hope we see it updated soon!
7/30/2017 c5 chase manaena
cant wait for the next chapter this is great
1,790 « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »