FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

9/7/2017 c4 NoOneInParticular17
Oh that's nice, just take his Signs form him. I hate nerfed characters.

Goodbye.
9/6/2017 c10 Fanreaderzero
This is one of the best crossover's I've ever read which is quite rare and can't wait to see what happen's next.
Is it possible if the monster's from Geralt's world to start appearing in GOT just as the dragon's hatch from their egg's? Just a thought.
9/5/2017 c10 rivia10
I love this story I hope that if jon at the wall remains you on ciri meets
9/2/2017 c10 Guest
Literally the only good witches/GoT crossover.

I look forward for the next update
9/3/2017 c10 3Mohammad.Alzo
I'm wondering why Geralt didn't just tell Jeor that Ciri was. a princess and If they find her she can bring men and supplies from their home "across the sea"

It wouldn't be a lie either - Ciri can teleport men and soldiers to Westeros.

Did it not cross your mind?
9/1/2017 c10 Guest
10\10 can't wait for more
8/31/2017 c2 Guest
Hey man, great story so far. I love the Witcher series and Game of Thrones so this is a really cool mix. I like what I've read so far so I'll be nit-picking to help you out. In the beginning of chapter one "Road to Winterfell" Geralt refers to Eddard Stark as Ned, he doesn't know that nickname yet, just a small detail but it would improve a great opening.
9/2/2017 c10 2that guy who wrights
A very good chapter. The only issue I have is that Geralt's talks a bit to much. He normally elaborates only when he has to. He also could be a bit more blunt and cynically witty, but aside from that, very good job with Geralt's, you took all his major skills into account when writing this chapter, and did a good job of showing them.
8/30/2017 c10 Guest
Oh nevermind, I spoke too soon. Sorry! The grammar stands though, maybe think about finding a proof reader?
8/30/2017 c10 Guest
Great so far, just a few things I want to bring to your attention, one is grammar, there are a lot of little mistakes here and there, two is that witchers have extended life spans the same with sorceress', vez was nearly 300 I believe and Gerald is in his 90s if I remember right.
9/1/2017 c10 1Fireofargentis
I am really liking this story i just hope that you get to finish it, also i really hope Yen joins at some point she never gets much 'screen' time in most fics
8/30/2017 c10 Zx
Great work i'm looking forward to the next chapter! I'm very curious to see what ferale does in the capital!
8/30/2017 c10 Max000
Loved the chapter bro, Geralt finally uses the Igni sign, that would scare any of the characters in the show. Anyway great job, and please update as soon as you are able.
8/30/2017 c3 CharmingButIrrational
Huh. Ok so first. Catelyn would never accept Jon to be present at a meeting about the household because it would mean Jon is equal to Rob in some way. Furthermore maester Luwin would definitely be there. The guard greeted the four at table in ranking order as it should be yet he greeted Jon before Rob and even called Jon a Lord while dismissing Rob as nothing but Rob. That would never happen, especially not in front of Catelyn. And finally the coversations feel awkward and unnatural. The many grammar mistakes do not help either. Good luck with the story.
8/30/2017 c10 BigWilly526
Another great chapter but make Jon see some sense and leave the wall before he takes his vows please, Jon and Geralt are awesome together
1,873 « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »