FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

7/27/2017 c1 8Jebest4781
well this is good and wonder where Ciri is now at and when Geralt will reunite with her to have some interesting moments yet to come
7/24/2017 c4 chase manaena
please update as soon as you can this is great
7/23/2017 c4 Guest
So Geralt fights like Seriously Arthur Dayne which is amazing
7/25/2017 c4 vampwalker709
Great chapter eagerly await the next.
7/25/2017 c3 vampwalker709
Stop thinking canon canon is now gone dude. You have made you own alternate universe

evolve these character as you would any other. They are yours(not technically)take the

base of them from episode one and run with it. Think of what geralt would have changed he

could save bran, find out about the affair between lannisters and tell ned who tells

robert, hell could go with ned down south and save him or stop the execution or stop

the whole coup. Be original do what you want what you wish had been down in the show

take us the readers to were this story would have went if you had been writing it.
7/25/2017 c1 vampwalker709
Hope you don't stick to canon other wise it would just be game of thrones

with geralrt in it doing nothing because there is no way people are getting away with half

that shady shit if he were with them this is the guy who slaughters nilfgardians for being dicks.
7/24/2017 c4 ficreader2011
will his alchemy work ?, it would be a huge advantage here .
7/23/2017 c1 Sarc1407
Nice chapter, one question, will there be a Conjunction of the Spheres to introduce monsters?
7/23/2017 c4 DullReign82
A good update.
7/23/2017 c4 1I-lander's Mask
Fun fact the voice actor for Emporer of Nilfgaurd, Emyr is the actor for Tywin Lannister

So many similarities.
7/22/2017 c3 TheKingInExile
And now I am hooked on this fic, In regards to your writing, I say don't ignore the reviewers like other authors tend to do, take in the advice that is given in the reviews and build your writing skill from the recommendations of others to further better your skills and as a consequence your fics.
7/19/2017 c2 Suspect42
Infodumps are never good. Details should come natural through the story, not tossed out close to the beginning to feed the reader all he details they need to know about Geralt. It is also weird that they considered Geralt odd enough to take with them yet in the same instance act like they know what Essosi would not about Westerosi when in fact that even in modern day with telecommunications people in some countries know the bare minimium about another.

Your writing is not too terrible but I can't immerse myself into the story. It does not help I know little about Witchers nor am I found of fics where imported characters buddy up with the Starks to save the day.
7/19/2017 c1 Suspect42
Having the Stark guards so close yet not capable of being part of the fight is terrible writing. I understand its hard at times to write an introduction but in no way is "Geralt just fought a bunch of men, some guys should up seconds later, and he gets told to come with them" anywhere close to good enough. There should be no reason they or Ned Stark should care about a foreigner with Valyrian hair with tons of Essosi have Valyrian hair and weird outfits.
7/19/2017 c1 Sarc1407
One of the better WitcherGoT cross-overs and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/16/2017 c3 Guest