FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

7/17/2017 c3 DarkBlight
This, in my opinion is the best and well handled witcher and GoT crossover I have read to date. No nerfing in skills and combat prowess and the liberal use of potions and signs. Plus, he does not feel like a pushover. I do hope you continue along this route and I'll follow your work to wherever you take it.
7/17/2017 c3 A Bored Spectator
Always thought GoT and witcher would make for a decent crossover, however, this one is the first that i actually enjoy or find any quality. I will note, i beleive, that you used the word erotic, when you meant to use exotic in the previous chapter, just as a heads up. Keep up the good work.
7/17/2017 c3 3Mohammad.Alzo
A chapter every few days and I'll be reading this story till the end.
7/17/2017 c2 Mohammad.Alzo
Geralt's medallion should be going off the fritz soon. Especially if he nears the Wall.
7/17/2017 c1 Mohammad.Alzo
Perfectly seamless crossover. Very much possible with Ciri's ability to hop dimensions. Excited to see what's next
7/17/2017 c3 DullReign82
I'll Season 7 start off with a bang or a toast whichever when you look at it. enough about that this was great chapter and I can't wait for the update.
7/17/2017 c2 DullReign82
I like the story and I see it's getting better with each chapter.
7/17/2017 c1 DullReign82
Ciri and Geralt are so far away from each other. That sucks especially if she's in the hands of the Night's King.
7/17/2017 c3 2Charles Ceaser
Awesome chapter. Please update soon.
7/17/2017 c3 Bobthebobberof69
I swear I see those guest reviews on all the GOT or ASOIAF. So far the story is good I like it. Only things I'm hoping for is no Jon x Ygritte and no Jon x Sansa. Also different pov chapters.
7/9/2017 c2 Blackout10160
This was nice start for Geralt in Westeros and I look forward for him to meet Lord Eddard Stark and his family and theirs opinion about him.
7/9/2017 c2 76Perseus12
Hope Geralt help House Stark for the upcoming War of the Five Kings.
7/2/2017 c1 Guest
I really want Gaunter O'Dimm to appear in this mostly to Cersei because that would be perfect for her he would grant her wishes but not in a way that she would like
6/30/2017 c1 Riggnorok
This is very good, I can't wait for Geralt to the meet the Stark family. Also wonder If Geralt get it on with the local ladies of Westeros. I really hope you update this as soon as possible.
6/27/2017 c1 Perseus12
Wowsers! Hope Geralt sided to House Stark for the upcoming War of the Five Kings or Westerosi Civil War.
1,790 « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 Next »