FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf of Westeros

7/24/2022 c56 8Jebest4781
Boy things were clearly crazy with what was done here. Keep up the excellent work.
7/24/2022 c56 4Arch-Daishou00
Still, this is one hell of a battle chapter. The cannons proved to be a huge game changer tearing through the Tyrell forces like paper. Loras must pour every ounce of strength and courage against the Mountain into protecting his king and his family.

Bravo!
7/24/2022 c56 15Vanessa Masters
Oh, dang. Well, you seem to have conquered the writers block a bit with this Impressive chapter of writing.
7/24/2022 c56 4Tenart
Take your time, dear author. There are ways that can help you in writing more, like setting a timer about thirty minutes and writing non stop until end of the thirty minutes.
7/24/2022 c56 ian12091995
You are awesome.
7/24/2022 c56 Drakon45
when is Geralt going to kill Joffrey? that's the only moment I care about.
7/4/2022 c55 6Eternal.Disaster
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story! I can't wait for more!
6/17/2022 c24 Guest
I love how you write Tywin
6/14/2022 c55 Guest
Bro love the work
6/6/2022 c46 Guest
I hope that the zorsen from their vanquished enemies will now be used by some of our good characters. a group on zorsen would definitely have a better chance of defeating monsters like a chort.
6/6/2022 c47 rivia10
I finally found time to read more. so much has happened in this chapter i hope i don't forget anything. after all this time it was very interesting to see geralt and the grimes interact for the first time. so far the relationship is very equal and although they get along well. and on a mental level there are already first fights. Marcus managed to eavesdrop on Geralt despite being careful, but couldn't hear everything because of that. I'm excited to see more of this interaction and if marcus will feel bad about fighting geralt at some point. Qyburn got off to a good start. I'm curious how long he will stay with geralt group. i always had the impression that he is loyal as long as he can continue his research. if he can do it with this group he will stay, otherwise look for other allies. the small council meeting was a lot of fun. however, I must criticize that only Tywin or joffey with Tywin's permission should have ended the meeting. littlefinger doesn't have the authority to do that, especially not because he's tired. i'm surprised that joffrey found ways to send messages without tywin's knowledge. but maybe Alya was also the person who started the contact and tywin couldn't know of possible contacts in city with whom it's easier to communicate than with lords who are far away. nice moment that tywin knew immediately who she is. and also the moment when he scared her. i really like how your ocs don't make the series characters seem weak by comparison. Tywin Zarin and Euron Des will be a lot of fun to see three masters of the game interact. at Renly I really liked Olenna the person who is the most competent of his advise and challenges him it is important to know your own weaknesses. what she does. what an exciting escape robrik's men had a mission of similar difficulty as ned's rescue. only because they had time to prepare, catelyn knew Castle well and because the crone enjoyed it too much. it was successful despite many sacrifices. Rodrik fought better than expected, but without knowing about monsters and special weapons, he didn't stand a chance. in the end his death had a real meaning to be proud of but he was also in a lot more pain i'm not sure if his ending is better or worse in the series. in any case, his end was suitably heroic for him. right now black fish is the most active threat to the crones but if raventree hall is destroyed he won't have enough possible allies left that would definitely be a disaster for him. definitely great chapter it remains exciting am also very curious to find out how the crones control the soldiers in Riverrun can a magical pact with a lord automatically influence the soldiers?. hope to learn more.
6/3/2022 c51 11Haku's Lover18
It is mentioned that the Seven Kingdoms were ‘unified’ when in fact they are ‘divided’ at this point. If they were unified that would make them a better choice for the fight with the White Walkers as the character states in the chapter right after that word misuse.
6/3/2022 c9 Makanie
This is extremely out of character for Tyrion. He loves his brother. Even just confirming that Jaime pushed Bran would be enough to get him killed. And revealing the incest is even worse. It would not just mean the death of Jaime, but also the death of Cersei and all of her children. Robert would murder them all at once. And then Tywin will be out for revenge. This is really totally out of character.
5/31/2022 c41 Haku's Lover18
I normally wait til I finish an in progress or complete fic to comment, but I felt one thing should be addressed, and it has nothing to do with the story itself but the chapter name. I like how you’ve named each chapter with its episode counterpart and have been consistent, until this chapter. The prior chapter is S2-E16 while this one is S1-E17. Would you be willing to fix this? I absolutely love this story anyway even if you decide to leave the title as it and I’ll finish it and eagerly wait for updates, I just thought you should know about the mistake. I’ve changed chapter names later too after already releasing the same chapter. You could add an Authors Note to the start of this chapter detailing why it was updated if you make no other changes. Either way, please update soon! I love the storyline and hope this fic gets finished.
5/21/2022 c30 Guest
I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that a witcher sorcerer could end the war on his own. Despite all the power of magic, it is kings who control the witcher world. and especially emhyr doesn't let sorcerer gain too much political power. I think it's good that yen isn't in this story, but she wouldn't stand a chance against an army alone. maybe a mage can wreak as much destruction as a dragon. but he is much easier to kill and without the reflexes of a witcher, a good archer is enough and the mage is dead.
1,790 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »