for A Frozen Heart

11/19/2017 c9 4Ancient Sith Tulak Hord
I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. Aizen is still my top favorite Bleach character.
11/9/2017 c9 red1997
Great story. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Corrin
10/30/2017 c9 7bigfan22
Hahahahha...that was one hell of a double beat down. I really love the Naruto you have created. While he still holds a similar type of compassion as the canon version, it's reserved for those that deserve it. For the those that don't, well, there's always badass Naruto waiting in the wings to lay the smack down. Lol. I couldn't stop laughing at the way Naruto literally beat the crap out of Neji and Gaara. While I do like the future Kazekage a lot, to be fair he does deserve this beat down for the way he treated Lee and others. The same can be said for the condescending ass that was Neji pre-Shippuden. Overall this fic has been a blast to read and I def can't wait to see what else you have in store for Naruto's future growth as a Shinobi and a person. Great job so far and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
10/18/2017 c9 Aeroshadowclone
very interesting so far,not surw how they could be friends after that ass whooping he gave Garaa. Good luck on exams n will wait for more.
10/18/2017 c9 Disfunktional
Too high to give anything insightful, but hey, good stuff. Looking forward to more. Cheers.
10/17/2017 c3 Calypto
tried getting thru it but too angsty and hurt/comfort than i would have liked. all the best with your fic
10/17/2017 c1 Calypto
i read ur intro. very focused and thought out. im really interested in reading this. i would suggest and strongly recommend against harem. harem is like a crutch when there isnt much plot. there are some harem fics with good plot but they are very few and far between.
10/17/2017 c9 1Naga986
Update soon please
10/15/2017 c9 1Helix.bleach
dang! I cant wait for more. this is definitely one of my favorite if not favorite naruto fics. I dont know if it is purposeful but naruto reminds me so much of gin ichimaru from bleach by the way you have him smile and close his eyes.
10/14/2017 c9 Lightless King
Getting heavy Akeno wibes from Naruto and i love it!
10/14/2017 c9 Mystolon
A good Story I'm enjoying it very much it You're my kind of Author

The only negative I have with this story is your understanding/knowledge of the Naruto universe abilities/Powers it leaves quite a bit to be desired Tbh I think you need to do some work and research on that, spend some time on the Naruto wikia maybe

Because you have made over half a dozen quite easy errors over the first 9 chapters That have left me face palming
10/11/2017 c9 Pedro52
eu amo a personalidade do naruto
10/11/2017 c7 Pedro52
awesome,.,.
10/11/2017 c5 Pedro52
awesome
10/9/2017 c9 1EvilMagicman
You gotta love how Naruto still thinks of Haku even though she's already passed away. And to see her in such a naughty manner oh my~ Naruto you have strayed from the light. Makes me wonder how Hinata is going to make Naruto fall in love with him. Really looking forward to a Bellatrix-like Hinata in the future chapters.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »