for A Frozen Heart

10/6/2017 c9 BBWulf
This is pretty damn good thus far.
10/5/2017 c9 truefeeling
the next chapter pleaseee omg! i like this naruto and dont put haruno in his harem eww that disgusting if you add that whore
10/2/2017 c9 naruto
great story so far keep it up and I love how you made naruto's character and personality become like this in the story
9/29/2017 c9 1setokayba2n
In the end we don't know how much did Hiruzen managed to take from Kabuto... Good battle, without the Bijuu, Orochimaru is going to lose a great force.
9/28/2017 c9 lara5170
I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story and I am even hoping Sasuke grows a brain and realizes false power given freely usually isn't worth the hell of it's actual payment. If this wasn't a bash Sasuke and Sakura story I would wish that Sasuke realized that if he worked as hard as Naruto he'd be a rival but he's blinded by the praise he's been given and he is easily led
9/28/2017 c8 lara5170
I have really enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to reading more
9/28/2017 c5 lara5170
Naruto was pretty funny
9/28/2017 c9 Lawful Chaos
And so it ends until you return with more to feed my need for entertainment. Great job, this is by far one of the best stories on this site.
9/28/2017 c8 Lawful Chaos
That was grand! I loved it, do more, make more, and kick ass.
9/28/2017 c7 Lawful Chaos
Hmm, will Jiryia die or will he live...
9/28/2017 c6 Lawful Chaos
;) Naruto is becoming more and more like a leader. Can't wait to see more and him to be tested to the fullest extent of his capabilities.
9/24/2017 c9 sirGLOCKsalot
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
9/21/2017 c9 blueberry
I love your writing style you are brilliant I have a question Could you make a story TV glee rachel and Jesse love romantic story
9/23/2017 c9 Choastheeverlasting
Please finish this story, this is one of , if not the best story i have read in a long time. The way you protray Naruto and your writing style is perfect and funny while also making Naruto look cool and serious. I love this masterpiece, thank you for creating it.
9/23/2017 c9 1Plasma Dragon 312
Thanks for disqualifing Sasgay.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »