for A Frozen Heart

6/28/2017 c3 2Phantomsoul2015
Give him sanjis from one piece martial art that's my suggestion
6/28/2017 c3 1Plasma Dragon 312
Well done!
6/28/2017 c3 Tabue2000
Great chapter :D if it's alright, could you go the harem rout? Only if you are comfortable writing that. Keep up the great work :)
6/28/2017 c2 Tabue2000
This is the first story to ever make me tear up. Great story, keep up the amazing work :)
6/27/2017 c2 4Blackstriker94
Ok first of very well written rear jerker I nearly cried. It's also nice to see someone depict Naruro as he should be a neglected and misstreated orphan unshure of who he really is or wants to be while putting up a mask of happiness and pranking because he doesn't trust anyone enough to let in until that mask was driving and this is the event that broke it. I'm looking forward to this story although to me pairing him with Hinata is a little cliche I think a strong woman like Temari would be better for him or maybe even Anko some one who either understands what a bijuu holder goes through or understands being the villiage piriah not knowing who you can this is just a tid bit but could you give him a water affinity cause that is supposed to be a given for an Uzumaki clan member.
6/26/2017 c2 9mineng101
I'm man enough to admit that brought a few tears to my eyes. Excellent chapter, definitely looking forward to more chapters. Great job.
6/25/2017 c2 1Plasma Dragon 312
I almost cried it took a lot of will power and restraint to not cry. Well done also what is the update schedule for this if you have one?
6/25/2017 c1 Plasma Dragon 312
Just Hinata.
6/25/2017 c2 PhoenixOfCreation
I couldn't read it all, it messed me up emotionally. Despite that, great chapter! Please update soon.
279 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19