for A Frozen Heart

6/19/2019 c9 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon
6/3/2019 c9 Harban hendiwan
hello ... sincerely I have no more to say that thanks for writing such a story and it is a huge pain in my heart that is not finished, it is also possible that it never is but in the same way THANK YOU FOR WRITING

Contacto()
Instagram cero king
4/2/2019 c9 1AsrielDreemr
Pls make more i love this its so good
1/18/2019 c9 Guest
This is amazing keep it going with the updates
1/5/2019 c9 Captain Leska 1997
please update soon very well written
12/29/2018 c9 xiu
this story is fabulous I like this kind of story where the character changes after the mission wave I hope you have not abandoned and there will be a sequel to this story because it is really beautiful! another chapter soon please?
12/25/2018 c5 No one
Not to sound rude, maybe your not used to using cm in measuring. 97cm is not C cup, its more like E or F cups. 78-80 cm is definitely a C.
12/23/2018 c3 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the chapter, about your questions on naruto power and development it because nobody trusted someone dumb and reckless like naruto to have so much power at such young age, at the end of naruto part 1 he already developed the habits of hating reading and memorizing many hand seals and someone dumb and idealistic like Jiraiya will never want to break his character, finally both his teachers didn’t care about his maturity and intelligence they only care about naruto getting brainwashed by the will of fire idealism were he must sacrifice everything from hiss Loved ones to himself for the greater good of konoha which kinda worked cause his ninja way can be used against him.
12/7/2018 c9 anarion87
great story so far. can't wait for the next chapter.
11/28/2018 c9 Kuma
This was hilarious loved the story so far so rare is it that you get a sarcastic naruto fanfic that is this well written hope your still working on it. Look forward to how far you can go with this story.
11/24/2018 c9 Skull Flame
- Well, after reading this, I can say that you got some quality stuff going here.
- Naruto falling in love with fem-Haku and losing her at the same day, making him change. And what a change.
- Kyuubi being a tsundere. That's amusing.
- Loved the fight against Neji. He really gave him the business, metaphorically.
- Hinata being canon around Naruto, and RtN with everybody else? Alright, you got my attention. Makes me wonder how is her clan, and most importantly, her sister Hanabi going to take that change. Can't wait to see the reactions.
- Hiruzen survived the Shiki Fuuin? That's a first. But I'm glad he did.
- Hinata is falling head over heels for him, Ino is starting to be interested, Anko definitely is interested, Karin is falling for him... My, my, the pairing wars are going to be a delight to read for me.
- Oh, yeah, are you going to do the Land of Snow movie and the OVA with Takigakure? Just wanted to know.
- Naruto's sense of humor is so hilariously unique. You have nice taste.
10/25/2018 c8 The Shadow Monarch
Add-on. Is this an subtle bashing story?
10/25/2018 c7 The Shadow Monarch
This Naruto and story is a bunch of contradicting nonsense.
10/25/2018 c5 The Shadow Monarch
5 days ago, when he met Temari, he said, "I'm not ready to move on, my heart still belongs to Haku."

5 days later, meets Karin, he says, "I'm ready to move on and start dating again." Wow. That was fucking fast.
10/25/2018 c2 The Shadow Monarch
Not trying to say this story or anything but.. I recommend youu at least change the title of the story. Since.. There's nothing really forzen about Naruto.

Plus this is feels like a Naruto, who will act like a normal human being rather than a one dimensional character, it should be fun yet, I don't really know how much since the end goal is the same(Naruto bringing peace and looking out for love and becoming Hokage), I don't know how good would the story be.

Sounds boring yet a little exciting.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »