for A Frozen Heart

10/25/2018 c1 The Shadow Monarch
Almost felt those feelings. Almost.
10/18/2018 c1 deoxeyses
Dude this is such a giod story, update it, don't let it go to waste!
9/30/2018 c3 antishyguy weegee
Oh good lord enough about his outfit. Jeez it’s always, “Oh no his outfit is an eyesore cause its orange and not a jumpsuit, but let’s call it that anyway!” “Real ninja wear black!” Like that isn’t even more of an “eyesore” than his supposed outfit. “This outfit was the only thing the villiagers would sell me!” Man this story came out in 2017 and people still use that damn cliche? Like does it even matter what he wears if he could still kick ass in it? There are other people in Konoha who wear orange and other outfits that is more eye catching than his own. But hey wearing orange is a big no no. Orange is symbolic, red for his mom, and blond for his dad. I don’t care that you want to change his outfit it’s an AU story, but don’t justify it using that overused cliche.
9/29/2018 c9 Satoru Ryoma
Naruto owned this invasion, but what I wanna read is sasuke's reaction to naruto's clones all around cutting down enemies. He must have seethed with rage.
9/29/2018 c4 Satoru Ryoma
This calm and sarcastic behavior is a one that I didn't see before but one that I love. I'm laughing my ass off when he is pissing sasuke off.
9/29/2018 c1 Satoru Ryoma
I shed a few manly tears, I'm not ashamed of it.
9/8/2018 c8 15Mas2009
updates updates updates...chapter 10
9/2/2018 c9 Guest
Very good, loved
8/15/2018 c9 Guest
I really enjoyed reading this fic. You have creared a naruto i haven't read before and the plots really good. Hope jou update soon, or that you aren't dead.
8/17/2018 c9 SailorSun1992
The story is amazing. I love the fight scenes and the fight against Neji. Please update the story soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/31/2018 c9 77Legendary-Nioh
this chapter so amazing! keep it up dude!
7/10/2018 c9 15The Storm Master 567
Can tell this Naruto won’t take any of Tsunade’s bullshit about being in so much pain at losing a few people in her life. Naruto didn’t have anyone who he could fully trust as they usually had an ulterior motive.
6/18/2018 c9 Landydou
I just love your storie! Cant wait to read what its going to happen next. I hope you dont abandonned this fanfic
6/12/2018 c9 4PathOfKuma
Your stories are amazing !
5/31/2018 c9 sam stewart
great story please continue it soon.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »