for A Frozen Heart

3/26/2018 c5 daniel2610994
Well I am always up for harens, after all they are the only stories that I read most of the time :v and I knew karin would fall for narutos charm, its like a bee drawn to a flower, compketely natural :3 after all once you go naruto you never go back xD
3/26/2018 c4 daniel2610994
Cool man natuto is just so cool, he makes fun of the emo prick and gets away with it because there is nothing the smal dicked uchiha can do about it xD its simply beautiful hehe, and now things are gonna get fun.
3/26/2018 c3 daniel2610994
Oh man I find your supposed rant to be so true and it has all the issues that I don't like from naruto I mean kishimoto clearly favored his emo king over naruto in everything it wasn't even funny, and lets not forget how fucking op he was thanks to his eye infection...absolutely disgusting.
Anyway I am glad naruto is doing better and that he is finally gonna vecome someone epic all on his own :3 well with the help of the lovely kyu chan hehe.
3/26/2018 c2 daniel2610994
I can honestly say that I was really sad after reading the last chapter, I mean it destroyed my heart with how sad it was, the problem is that I am supposedly a guy with a severe case of depression, and a couple of suicide attempts.
But after reading this chapter I am satring to feel better for naruto, he now has made peace with everything that has happened to him, and now he has hus kyu-chan with him but the most important thing is that I remembered that if there is an anime where death is worth wavk then that would be dragon ball z and naruto, so he can bring haku back, he only needs to make a deal with the shinigami or something, I mean he could give him the sould of that abomination against nature orochimaru, or hidan and kakuzu or even ise the power of the kyuubi to regenerate her body and bring her back, there are lots of ways and haku deserves to be happy with him.
3/26/2018 c1 daniel2610994
Damn after reading the conquering king omce again I started to read this one hoping for naruto to be an epic motherfucker, and instead I got and emotional scar seeing such a pure and cute girl like haku die all because kakashi and zabuza were being stupid, and leaving a heartbroken naruto...its honestly a really bitter sweet chapter, and I can't say that I hate it but I can't day that I like it either...because haku deserved better.
3/26/2018 c4 empetiness
nice... i reread this for twice... and it's still felt nice...
3/24/2018 c9 imjarrod
Awesome chapter, loved it all. Really hope Sarutobi actually punishes Danzo for once, he was allowed to get away with way too much shit. It's been a long while, I really hope you update one of your stories soon, I miss reading them.
3/23/2018 c6 empetiness
this amaze me (could i use this word as prais?)
3/22/2018 c4 empetiness
so nice... the way u write here is very nice... oh,i apologize for my poor english
3/22/2018 c1 empetiness
not finish yet though,but i'm definitely like this chapter! nice one!
3/13/2018 c9 FanGirl