for Family Matters

8/24/2017 c2 7SilverDragonflymoon
I really am interested in this story, hope you bring another chapter out
6/26/2017 c1 19Torlek
Great fic, Psychee! I hope there are more chapters to this! Some points off the top of my head:

- If I recall correctly, Amara doesn't have auburn hair, just regular brown hair.
- I'm curious why this fic isn't checked off as a Pairing, since it comes across as such.
- This take on Dean and Sam raising Samara as a supernatural being is so much better than what's in store for that poor man's Amara, Jack.
- Speaking of that poor man's Amara, your story mentions Lucifer being put back in the Cage after LOTUS, but it doesn't mention what happened to Kelly Kline after. Might we see some interaction between Samara and Jack?
- Ideally, Samara shouldn't be as powerful as God, let alone the Darkness. The writers went out into left field when they developed their arch-Nephilim as more powerful than his archangelic parent.
- That said, I'm curious to know how powerful Samara will be.
6/25/2017 c1 Kathy
so interesting, hope you write more
6/25/2017 c1 babyreaper
Sounds interesting, Dean having a child with Amara, how is Sam going to react to that piece of news. And what kind of powers is she going to have? Will Dean and Sam be able to cope? Thx.