for Freedom Found in Defiance

12/16/2020 c38 Willowohwisp
The connection these two boys have is beautiful, all-consuming. I really hope this story continues as I want to see the mirror harry and draco become real. Thanks again for writing this piece, I've read it three times now and Im still enraptured!
11/6/2020 c51 AnironMor
Hello, I hope you and your family are safe during this pandemic. Just wanted to let you know that you definitely have readers here waiting for you to come back to update, no matter how long it takes I’ll always come back to check if you have updated cause your story is not only really well written, you have given the characters such depth. I don’t know what words to use to express how much this story means to me (probably why I’m not a writer, just a reader lol) but it really does mean so so much. I hope to be there when you finish it no matter how long it takes, even if it’s years I’ll be here as I’m sure others will.
10/22/2020 c51 2Summers fang
Incredibly beautiful
Wonderfully scripted, please don't forget this story, looking forward to future updates.
Absolutely thrilling
10/2/2020 c44 Summers fang
I totally agree with you, the Wizarding World did nothing during the war, only further breaking the children, and when things were tough they hid their heads in sand praying and hoping for a matyr hero, when the going was tough and rough they turned their backs on the kids pretending it wasn't their business. And after the war they felt it was their place to dictate their lives. In the end, why?
They never Earned the right to a peaceful world, adults stayed home while children fought a war I wholly support Draco's decision, why should he save them just to be ostracized?
Frankly speaking in JK Rowling's world Harry Potter and the Order were clearly stupid, because if I were there and had all those abilities and power at my disposal I would have changed the world to suit me and if any one dared me, they would have another Dark Lord on their hands simply put. The Wizarding World didn't deserve salvation especially from Harry, especially after everything he had been through, but humans are just like that, filthy, disgusting and repulsive creatures, the good amongst them countable, but sadly that's the type of world we live in.
9/17/2020 c51 Guest
I know it’s been a while since you’ve updated, but I just finished rereading this and I needed to tell you how much I love this story. Your writing style is so unique and wonderful, it’s a pleasure to read. Thank you for posting what you have! ️
7/17/2020 c29 littleee
the last chapter is so sick that i have a half tge mind to just full stop reading this and just erase this from my memory and live in my rose colored bubble.

but i won't, ill shoulder through this and hope, HOPE, you won't let me down woth giving them proper vengeance to the things that happened to them.
6/28/2020 c51 SerpensPrincess
Loving!
6/22/2020 c4 1CouldAlwaysBeGayer
I wanted Percy to be gayyyy
Well we can't get everything in life
6/8/2020 c51 8Leechcraft
I take it this story (series) is abandoned?
4/11/2020 c51 Flower357
Hi,
I never wrote to an author before but I just want to let you know that the story was beautiful. I just love all the characters like Liam, I was so sad when Harry and Draco need to leave him.
I wanted to know if the story is abandoned or if one day you will continue,
Sorry for my grammar,
Have a good day
Ophelie
3/13/2020 c51 Amanda Elizabeth Riddle
Please continue it's been almost a year since u updated I've been reading for days please please
1/8/2020 c51 3MikaToshino
I've really binged both stories in two days holy cow I really need to see where this ends and I really hope Sirius gets custody over andromoda because if she tries to separate the boys because of her homophobia she will get hurt badly the question is by who because if she separates him from draco Harry will fall apart and what will she do when he tries to commit suicide because he's unwortht? draco would kill her
12/20/2019 c51 tvxq1gurl
Such a great chapter, I totally can’t wait till you finish this! Keep up the good work!
11/11/2019 c51 babyvfa
Just so we're clear. I am not doing this because I'm trying to pressure you into coming up with a chapter. I'll wait as long as I can. I do however am showering you with love because you deserve nothing else but that. And the world. And canon drarry, which we have only in our dreams. And snowbaz from Carry On, which I highly recommend you read but that's a whole other story.

And before you say again, YESI AM DOING IT. And let's be real, you'd do the same for me and Stages. Argo:

Lady Gaga said it so PERFECTLY:

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

You know what? I'll say it the same way Whitney said when she was dropping a whole lot of names during an award show

*breaks out into a dance, snapping fingers with the beat* talented *snap* brilliant *snap* incredible *snap* amazing *snap* show stopping *snap* spectacular *snap* never the same * snap snap snap* totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. *finishes with a lot of eager snapping*

That quote Whitney's enthusiasm matches this story well. Actually correction, matches my mood for this story all too well.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

BEST
DRARRY
STORY
EVER
With the best drarry relationship ever done, and one I strive to do well with my own story and I must say it a million and one times I will.

BEST DRARRY STORY
BEST DRARRY STORY EVER
BEST DRARRY STORY EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
11/11/2019 c1 babyvfan
A wise Lady Gaga said it so well before:

Lady Gaga said it so PERFECTLY:

I said it before and I'll say it again.

BEST