FanFiction.Net
for The Ripple Effect

7/31/2021 c2 Guest
i like the story please update soon and more often. i think it would be cool if naruto got the riniigon and chakra chains.
5/17/2021 c2 Guest
Instantly killed any interest I had with how much fucking crybaby you made naruto like what is that big idea here why is he so lame
4/19/2021 c2 1poderdragoon
Wow me encantò esto, cuando subiras el siguiente capitulo
1/14/2021 c2 zorwreckz
Won’t lie this story is interesting
10/3/2018 c2 Treant Balewood
Id have been very interested in exploring the world you were crafting, it seemed quite interesting. Hopefully you feel inspired and come back to it eventually. Thanks for Writing!
7/16/2018 c2 AJGuardian
Ahum...hmmm. Interesting.
5/11/2018 c2 pendragonZx
Inventive storyline. Disturbing as all getout though!
2/20/2018 c2 2HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR
Just wondering if you were going to update this story again anytime soon. I would love to read more of this story.
12/23/2017 c2 Guest
This is really quite interresting! What happens next?! It'd be cool if someone from his original world finds their way to this one. Like it could be Sakura and since she's not a ninja here, she could help Naruto by doing things that require slipping under the radar. Ino's flower atack was pretty interresting.

I find Oro's relationshop with Kushina disturibing as hell. What happened to Minato, how the hell did Kushina end up with THAT man who also happens to be several decades older than her?
Where's Sarutobi, Jiraya, Kakashi, and Tsunade.
This Kushina is all wrong she's abusive, and seemingly totally okay with her husband placing cursed seals on children, wtf?! I really need to know man.

Anyway happy merry days
12/14/2017 c2 Guest
Great story
11/29/2017 c2 Winto-kun
Oh, I do like the idea! Orochimaru as hokage? And at least some of the academy students can use the cursed seal? Original.
Gimme more, will you?
10/25/2017 c2 Elarmi
Interesting start !
10/23/2017 c2 1Ilireanwri
This interesting. Weird, but nonetheless interesting and cool. I'm looking forward to see how Naruto will explain his behaviour after he sorted his emotional chaos. I'm curious what caused all the changes and what caused Orochimaru to not fall into insanity.
I can't wait to read more :)
7/26/2017 c2 KuCu
I nearly threw up when I thought about Kushina and Orochimaru...having children, being married.
7/10/2017 c1 AlAlva
Que se me hace que love your enemy va a terminar abandonada
28 Page 1 2 Next »