for Dreamcatcher

8/30/2018 c6 1MademoiselleRouge1757
it was soo good ! please the next ! i love this fic !
7/22/2018 c6 Wings of a Writer
Such sweet brothers! Wonder what's Sabo and Ace will do when they get out...shishishishi... Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/28/2018 c6 Vongola10
So good wish you would continue
5/5/2018 c6 Guest
Heck to the mother effing yes he deserves to be effing free! I really love your story and hope you come back someday to tell us how you planned on finishing it. My favorite scene has to be when Luffy was annoying Marco on purpose. I love how you developed their characteristics as well.
3/27/2018 c2 kingZephyir
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE .! this is sooio good and im craving for more T.T ...Im begging you please continue the story i am very much hooked and is very eagerly waiting for more...kudos to your work!
2/28/2018 c1 1namisnakama
I love this the story is great! please continue!:D
2/17/2018 c6 kingZephyir
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update
1/16/2018 c6 H3llion
This story is good. The marines didn't know what they were doing capturing Lufy xD
Can't wait for the next update~~
12/30/2017 c6 Amrina0237
I really enjoy your story! I love your story! I can not wait for new chapter because I really curios how ASL and other will escape! Please update soon! And I want to thank you for your hard work and creative idea! It make me my imagination running wild! I really love your story so much!
11/15/2017 c6 Wragziez
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
11/5/2017 c6 Guest
That was awesome! I can't wait for more!
11/6/2017 c6 fran1010
Nice new chapter, can't wait for the next one!
11/4/2017 c6 11sdkop21
love how this story is going! keep at it!
11/3/2017 c6 eminadaisuki
More!
11/2/2017 c6 Silva Hydra
O-M-G ! * screams* New chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
Your faithful servant - ... I mean your faithful fan is hereeeeeee. You updated, I'm so happy I could die ;A;
Poor Marco has to keep up with Luffy xD and Luffy's just being his adorable self. And wohoo, we have Whitebeard team up with Shanks and Straw hat pirates *yay*
The scene with Ace and Sabo is so adorable ;-; , can't wait to see them in action though.
Will the wolves appear ? I just want to see those cute wolves and the reaction of the WB and SH team when they see those wolves being so submissive to Sabo. Or their reaction when they're having a fight with Magellan and then Sabo just show up like a final boss xD. Ace as well, I can imagine Ace is going to have a dramatic entrance when the WB and SH pirates reach level 5 xD.
Question: when Haruta said :"All I know is that they are super young, and the Grandsons of Marine Hero Garp the Fist", the SH pirates does not have any reaction. Does that mean they didn't meet Garp in Water 7 after they rescued Robin ?
Love this chapter, my imagination is running wild right now, god, I love your story so much !
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update when you can. Love you xD
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »