for Dreamcatcher

6/26/2017 c1 Karen
Hi! This is my first time reviewing in One Piece so nice to meet you! Can I call you Michi, which means pathways in Japanese? _

When I saw the title and the summary I read this out of curiosity, since I rarely read new stories other than one shots, but this story is really interesting! By the end I was spooked! There is no grammar or spelling errors, and the flashback breaks is put in perfectly! (although the summary could use a bit of work, but it's good!) I can see that this story has potential. I also like the fact that you gave Sabo his own name and also a D! (how the heck is Sabo not a D?!) however, what about Sabo's amnesia? Did he have amnesia after the bastard noble shot him and Dragon saved him in this fanfic? Also, separate room? Didn't they put Jimbei in the same cell with Ace in canon? Any reason why he's not in the same room with Marco? Also, the muffler? Jimbei didn't have it in canon. Oh well, this is your story so you can do whatever you want with it!

I could have written more but I shall wait for the next update. I look forward to it. Well done! _
6/26/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
nice start :)
6/26/2017 c1 11homozyghost
Interesting start! The genre has romance however, may I know what's the pairing? Is it just Marco with Thatch? Can't wait for more!
6/26/2017 c1 19Syluk
Okay, I'm intrigued. What the hell happened to Ace and Sabo for them become marines? Can't wait to find out :)
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6