for Secrets Kept

8/23/2018 c1 Guest
Do hope you update this soon
8/1/2018 c2 143Mislav
Really interesting chapter. You explained what happened after the series finale really well. I wonder what JJ is on to, and does she know more about Buffy than Buffy suspects. I hope you will continue this story. Looking forward to reading more.
7/26/2018 c1 Mislav
This was a great first chapter. Very good characterization and attention to details. I liked the way you described Buffy's opinion on the members of the BAU, and provided info about her friendship with JJ. I especially liked this part: "Unlike like last time, however, he was accompanied by an agent about her own age, whom he'd introduced as Dr. Spencer Reid. He was cute in a way which might as well have come with a geek stamp on the forehead, but there was a real intelligence in those brown eyes and something that made her stop and pay attention." LOL You laid out the case details pretty well, and I can actually see why the BAU would be suspicious of Buffy; not knowing the whole story, of course. I'd like to see a flashback scene of Gideon investigating the original case from 15 years ago, and interviewing Buffy. I wonder how will JJ react after finding out that Buffy is a murder suspect, and why did the vampires frame Buffy (if they are actually the ones behind it). Looking forward to reading more.
4/22/2018 c1 Guest
Enjoying this story. Hope you will update soon
3/3/2018 c2 3dreameralways
Exciting. Can't wait to see where it goes.
2/20/2018 c2 manticore-gurl071134
great update :)
8/9/2017 c1 manticore-gurl071134
Cool start! Please continue :)
7/2/2017 c1 1link55-06
I would love to see you continue this story. I had read 'Custody' and love to see you expanded the concept here. The beginning of the plot of framing Buffy is intriguing. Keep up the good work!
6/26/2017 c1 brighteyes343
Ooooooo
Update soon
Does jj know about things that go bump in the night or not

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service