for For the Pack

12/14/2020 c8 Jon
Great story, really enjoyed reading this.
11/10/2020 c8 11stevem1
This has a lot of good points. Jon being a religious fanatic (or at least devoted to the Old Ways) is an interesting twist. Jon’s actions as regent are brutal but save the North. Some of the word choices are disconcerting in that they are very modern.

Still, I like the story. Hope it continues.
9/12/2019 c8 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Great fic so far, keep up the great work!
7/11/2019 c7 tildaswann
I like your quirky story very much. Please pick up your pen and carry on. ? For Jon's last name, how about Wallstark? And he will remain a cutie hunky boy in my mind. Ok?
5/19/2018 c7 sadark
this three eyed raven give me the creeps
7/6/2017 c1 Casualreader79
Are you just reposting your other story? I really like both of your stories. Hopefully, you add new chapters.
7/2/2017 c6 iitrnr
Interesting chapter. Thanks.
6/29/2017 c3 iitrnr
Wow, that was intense. Look forward to more. Thanks.
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
Groan, you and your 'Jon must marry fat Walda stories'.

Please update your summary to show that this will be OOC (different to AU).
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
Jon would have still been gifted with the sword, as it was in gratitude for saving his life. It's not about staying in the Watch.
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
He almost got up to leave with a huff and swirl of his cloak, taking insult over accusations that being sent to bed with no lemon cake having been the harshest punishment he had suffered.

What the hell? Where on earth have you ever read that was Jon's thoughts? You've made him far too OOC with bits like that. He wasn't a spoiled little pretend lord.

Jon is a confident young man, well used to leading as shown during his time (even the brief bit you included) at the Watch.