for A Change of Fate

3/6/2020 c1 2Ariel Schnee
You have (emseemingly/em, emalien/em, emwarrior/em). Replace the em with b. And the /em with /b. PLease. Otherwise it just looks stupid.
6/26/2018 c5 James Birdsong
Good four chapters
6/10/2018 c2 Guest
This is rather incoherent. I have no idea what's going on.
6/12/2018 c5 7Riniko22
Thank you for the chapter, I will be looking forward to the next when you are ready to post. I will suggest that you remove chapter four as it is just a author note and if you think you still need it then just post it at the start of the next chapter. Don't let others get you down, the story so far is better than a lot of others and more than any of those that just complain and never write themselves, expect for their lengthily complain ridden reviews. Just keep working on your writing, do a post read at the end and try using the grammar checker found in most word processors and if you don't like those use one of the free ones offered online.
7/3/2017 c1 Reykan
Not certain if I should comment on Ranma's mouth being bigger than most, or the fact that I don't know of many situations where he doesn't bite off more than he can chew
6/28/2017 c3 A Reader
While the base concept is interesting, the general errors can be distracting. I would sincerely suggest proofreading what you have written, or get someone else to help proofread. There comes a point at which regardless of how interesting a story is, where enough grammatical errors and the like can make it difficult to read.

I don't say this to discourage you, but to attempt to suggest a path which would improve your writing, and allow your stories to be judged based on the plot and writing, rather than by grammatical or writing errors. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
6/27/2017 c3 Coffee
Is there a reason you lost the ability to write in coherent English after chapter 1?
6/28/2017 c3 DominWright
I preferred the original version of this. This one feels half assed and chunks missing. though I'm guessing this isn't the same author.