for Your Heart Into It

7/12/2018 c1 71DettyisLove
ahhhh! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! it's so beautiful and perfect and I love Snow as a witch and Charming as a guardian sheriff ! so awesome! 3 What a fantastic story!
11/27/2017 c1 Guest
I am so delighted that I found this fanfic. Plus the bonus of that it involves one of my favorite tropes, the witch / protector. And witch incognito is an amazing name, David what are you talking about? Any universe that MM has a cat is a universe I greatly approve of.
Not only that but their dynamic in this story is heartfelt and everything is perfectly balanced and it's so well written. I can't truly say how much I enjoyed this reading this. My heart is very happy.
7/7/2017 c1 86Lilac Moon
That was so wonderful! Pure perfection.
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
Can't believe someone put my two favorite things together and made an epic fanfic about it. Thank you for this.
6/28/2017 c1 95Sara K M
Hi there.

I'm glad to see you're still writing OUAT, even though the Snowing part of the show is over.

And I've always loved fantasy/romance stories (probably one reason why I loved the show in the first place), so this was wonderful.

So sweet how MM wanted to honor her mother's legacy by with her magic. And I love how you did the MM/Snow different personalities by having MM's more shy, uncertainty be a "persona" that Mary Margaret puts on so people won't notice she's a witch.
And naturally her more confident, sassy personality comes out with Charming around. :)

Love the nod to their first meeting, too. What's a Snowing meeting without "I will always find you" and David getting hit on the chin?

Their agreement to work together after they find out their secrets is a perfect references to their "equality" in canon and how they work together as leaders. But yet their a couple because they love each other, not because of convince. :)

I'm glad David stayed with her to comfort her before they did anything physical. Makes the physical stuff more meaningful.

REALLY glad you didn't keep David dead. (But then, very few Snow/Charming fans would be able to do that.) Nice reference to "sharing a heart" from canon, and great way to tie her magic from being a witch with the True Love magic, etc, from canon.
6/27/2017 c1 deletedoffline
Another wonderful story. I just loved it. As always, your characterization was perfect. I loved the little nods to the show as well as to Ginny's cat. Thank you.
6/27/2017 c1 5Bwayrox
I always love when I discover another of your snowing stories has been posted. You write them so beautifully!
6/27/2017 c1 Em
I wish I could like post images here and it would be the "I've looked at this for 5 hours now" meme. It's been my mood for the last hour while wondering what to write here. This has been a generally bad day but reading this has actually made my mood so much better, so thank you for that. It's always a joy to read a good comforting fanfic.
6/27/2017 c1 16daydreamer234
OK this is one of the most adorable things I have ever read oh my I love your wor
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
This was everything i didn't know i needed or wanted. but now that you put it in front of me, i'm 100% on this idea. Anyways good job!
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
I was so excited when I saw the build up of this fanfic by your tweets, and it truly lived up to any excitement. it's a beautiful story and im just so in awe
6/27/2017 c1 Emma