FanFiction.Net

lol
7/15/2017 c1 twilight sparkle
Da f*ck? What in the world? I don't get it! 0.o
6/30/2017 c1 3rylek196
Ha. Ha ha. HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Dear God, I had a theory I really, truly hoped was wrong about with this- that theory being that the coding bug was actually doing this 'story' a favour by making it longer! But no, I turned out to be correct in my thinking, and this was just as short as pathetic (and really, barely worthy of posting) as I thought it'd be.

Here's a piece of advice: When your A/N is nearly as long as the 'story' itself, and you can't figure out how to not post chapters as individual stories (which, BTW, is against the site's rules that I'll bet money you didn't read, and could be reported for), well... you need to reconsider why you're on here. Honestly, I have half a mind to just declare you a troll and leave it there. Because if this wasn't some bizarre troll attempt... writing classes. For the love of all that is good and holy in this forsaken universe, take them. I mean, for fuck's sake, you misspelled a four-letter word in the summary! It's 'from' in the context you wanted, not 'form'!
6/27/2017 c1 23St Elmo's Fire
This belongs in the Anime world. Find your story under "Manage Stories" and select it from the dropdown menu that says "World: Any" in the "Category" section.

You're formatting dialogue incorrectly. Dialogue is written as ["Hello," she said] or ["Hello!" she said], never ["Hello." She said] or ["Hello", she said] or ["Hello" she said]. This is because dialogue and speech tags are considered to be part of the same sentence, so they have to flow together. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb. In that case, the second part iis/i considered a separate sentence, so it's written as ["Hello." She grinned], never ["Hello," she grinned]. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like "laughed" or "giggled" is in the second category. (“Speak” is also not a speech verb.) Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's ["Hi," she said. "This is it."] not ["Hi," she said, "this is it."] or ["Hi," she said "this is it."] And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's ["Hi. This," she said, "is it."] The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don't use quotation marks (or single quotes) with thoughts. This is because quotation marks for thoughts make it look like your characters are talking out loud, which is confusing to the reader.

You should separate your author notes with a horizontal line; otherwise, they look like part of the story.
6/27/2017 c1 Guest