for The Wish

6/29/2018 c1 1chris8124u
Only wish you had you had one with Akane's reaction to Ranma's leaving
6/27/2017 c1 coffee
...It's like all of Ozzallos's "Rules of Fanfiction Failure" rolled into one...
6/28/2017 c1 8Compucles
You forgot one, Richard Ryley. Shampoo has only ever drugged Ranma's food one time.
6/27/2017 c1 27Pata Hikari
Hooooly lol it's like a generic Bad Ranma Crossover prologue.
6/27/2017 c1 15Richard Ryley
Let me give you a suggestion. While this storm of Ranma fanon clich├ęs are fine for crossover fics, or if you want to attract the Akane haters who will applaud you for bashing her, if you're serious about writing a Ranma 1/2 fanfic you should try to stick a little closer to the source material.

Just for starters, Akane does not awaken Ranma every day. His father does.

Avoid using the phrase "Akane Airways", or have her use a mallet, unless you intend for it to be ironic.

Know how to spell "bento", "okonomiyaki", the characters' names, and any other Japanese terms you attempt to use.

Akane is more likely to be upset that Ranma eats Ukyo and Shampoo's cooking and not hers, rather than accusing him of cheating on her.

Ranma does not hate his life, and more importantly he would not be willing to leave Akane. He would be worried she would get hurt if he wasn't around. (And the opposite is also true)

Ranma would never share his feelings with anyone. ESPECIALLY not Nabiki.

Nabiki does not care about her family's happiness, and would not shed a tear over Ranma leaving. All she cares about is money.

This mysterious "story" you mention in the synopsis has me curious, especially since it seems that after Akane wishes she never knew Ranma, she ignores him, as if she can't see or hear him. I have no idea if that's intentional or you're just making Akane a psycho bitch. I suppose I will just have to wait and find out.