for BR(OK)EN

2/12 c10 2Princess of the Fae
Can't wait to read more.
2/11 c1 rita.matias98
Missing this story
11/7/2021 c10 Guest
Miss u :’)
8/14/2021 c1 4kitty2142
your writing is so beautiful and awe inspiring, and im trying to use your work as inspiration for continuing my own stories, mine were so childish but I truly want to write a fiction that drags out every bit of emotion like yours does. you have me laughing, crying and raging all in a span of several minutes.
7/25/2021 c10 Guest
Ok I totally binged the entire Emmy series this weekend and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have no words it’s literally so well done written and it’s a true work of art.
7/17/2021 c6 1Pie and the Winchesters
That ending killed me
7/17/2021 c5 Pie and the Winchesters
"Dean knew exactly what he had. He just never thought he'd lose it." I'm CRYING. Your writing is incrediblethis whole story is such an emotional roller coaster. It's adorable one minute and tragic the next. I know it's been a long time since you've posted so I don't know if you'll see this review at all, but I just had to leave one. This story is making me feel a lot of things. I love Emmy and I love the way the boys are with her. But mostly I love your writing <3
6/25/2021 c9 Guest
Hey just wanted u to know I ain’t giving up on this masterpiece... I check fanfiction almost everyday to check whether you’ve updated and it’s okay, take ur time
I’ll keep waiting :))
Hope you’re doing well
3/18/2021 c10 4Welisarne
Hope you'll find the time to update and finish the series some day soon because I love it and I'm seriously curious what you planed to do with it
2/27/2021 c9 Guest
I miss ur updates :(((((((
1/5/2021 c3 2Princess of the Fae
Thank you for making me cry again.
1/5/2021 c1 Princess of the Fae
That made me cry.
11/24/2020 c10 Guest
Omg can’t believe supernatural got over! I can’t get over the ending :’(((
Also, hope you’re doing well may
11/1/2020 c9 Princess of the Fae
Poor kid. Crying.
10/20/2020 c8 Guest
Heyy um, I just wanted to know... I’ve seen almost all episodes of spn and Dean and Sam have died numerous times and have brought back (not sure about the finale) anyways I was wondering if it’s the same with Emmy because she has to live everyday fearing for her brothers life so in the upcoming chapters and seasons you’ll be writing, will u make emmy die many times and bought back like her brothers? Tbh as much as sad it is, I really hope you do because I feel like the Winchester brothers should have a taste of their own medicine... anyway, hoping to hear from you soon... you’re really talented in this so I’m sure the upcoming stories will be amazing.
Xoxo,