for Alpha and Omega Hub

1/17/2018 c3 AlphaOmegaGeek24
Aww, yeah. I see what you mean. And oh yes. Those sequels; they were SO terrible! X] BTW, hi. Nice to meet you... I hope you'll continue, but I understand if not. A&O is dying out. But here's my O.C. anyway...

Name: Lavender
Species: Wolf
Fur Color: Red & cream colored paws and underbelly
Eye Color: Lavender (as if I needed to explain...)
Rank: Alpha (later on Eastern pack leader)
Age: teen (whatever 16 is in wolf/dog years...)
Known Fact: her fur barely covers one eye; she also has lung cancer :(
Parents: Garth and Lilly
Boyfriend: Chuck (also an o.c. of mine; has grey fur and is an omega)
1/5/2018 c1 4slenderisbeast
I am loving this so far! I love it is unique from the other FF's on here. Keep up the good work, Foxy.
1/3/2018 c3 2AresTheLoneWolf
I understand what you mean...i have also seen that the fandom is dying as also
11/6/2017 c2 KlaceHusky
My other character, (also sorry for the species exclusion, they are both foxes)
Name: Sarah Wellington
Age: 21
Personality: Takes after her brother, Kai, Fun loving, dedicated, loyal, strong willed, and very helpful in dire situations. She is more outgoing than her brother, but can still be shy sometimes.
She is helpful, and can be a great comforter when the time is needed. Plus, she is a fighter by heart and knows karate like the back of her [Anthro] hand.
11/6/2017 c2 KlaceHusky
Hey, just wanted to say, this is probably going to be and awesome place to hang out, as well as, I submit two characters:
Name: Kai Wellington
Age: 23
Personality: Fun loving, Dedicated, Loyal, and a pretty good fighter too. He always looks out for others, and helps in any way he can. Although quiet, once you break past the acquaintance phase, he is pretty open minded.
Relations:
Lisa Wellington: Deceased Mother,
Albert Wellington: Unknown/Father,
Krystelle Alderney: Accountant, Mother figure, best friend,
Sarah Wellington: Sister,
Suzaine Monterey: Girlfriend
10/21/2017 c1 thanos bean
If I had to choose an OC to submit, I'd pick Vexter.

He a black, white, ad red wolf.

Description:
Black paws, with black trailing from the tip of his nose, to his tail.
A pure white underbelly, with a white jawline.
Red covering everything else I have yet to mention, even the pupils.

Personality:
Superiority complex, and calls everyone but himself a 'Mortal'

Appearance:
Standard wolf height, and him being mostly skinny and thin.

Weapon:
Sharp claws...

Well that's my OC, you can use him if you want.

Have a terrific day/night depending on when you read this

-Deadly Instinct
8/11/2017 c2 Crimson stricker
Dare Humphrey beats up garth and garth cant fight back
Question how do garth and Humphrey fell about all the. Lemons about them and children they say are their love children
Oc
Henry
Male rank omega
Fur white
Personality happy go lucky psychopath corrny puns
8/8/2017 c2 7bikerboy
Hey so, i pretty sure that the refrence was for either a film, tv show, or a talk show. I'm not sure what but it should be one of those. But still this was great, also a Zt refrence...See you in chapter 3.
8/6/2017 c2 2AresTheLoneWolf
I love how Humphrey and kate are hating their own movie sequel it's great I just wanna run up to them and high five them. but I have a question, during when you guys were filming the movie did you all ever fight with each other or the producers of the movie? I'm just curious since Humphrey and kate didn't like the movie sequel
7/27/2017 c1 Janem-Dragnove
Hahahahahaha!
6/28/2017 c1 3Troy Groomes
I dare Lilly & Garth to switch places with Zootopia's Benjiman Clawhouser (Garth) & a female wolf police officer in Zootopia ?

While Humphreys & Kate have a Hawaiian island honeymoon
6/28/2017 c1 7bikerboy
Hey so i just read the story and that it looks cool. I see that you used your oc's from 'That's just life' also the refrences are cool too. But anyways i have a few questions.

1.)How do you all feel about the sequels to your main film? And be honest, they were all terrible but which one was the worst or your favorite (i mean somehow your favorite).

2.) This is for Kate and Lilly, how do you feel about all the messed up lemons about you two, including the ones with other characters?

3.)Lilly, here's a '69 Dodge Coronet super bee as a gift for being my favorite character. Also how do you feel about kids?
6/28/2017 c1 2AresTheLoneWolf
interesting, I might submit a couple of my OC'S into this story if you don't mind, with your permission of course. contact me if you want to talk about the OC'S Ares