for Liquid Sample

7/2/2019 c22 Bi
Moar
7/1/2019 c22 Guest
YES YES YES YES YES I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOO LONG FOR THIS! God, seeing Alex rip a new asshole into an army is so satisfying, especially when it's written as well as you have done so. The political maneuvering you describe is also incredibly interesting and well done. I also love how Alex completely ignores the shit outta said politics to help his master. Truly a great and satisfying contrast. I could go on and on, but it ultimately comes down to the fact that I really enjoy this story, and I am so happy to see more of it. Keep up the good work, and thanks for putting your work out here for us to enjoy
7/1/2019 c22 AL
Well, I have a feeling well be back in Germania before too long as our prince here seems dead-set on taking control and is horribly underpowered in the reason department. Makes me think of las Vegas, with all those people around tables and never a single one leaving with more chip then they arrived with.

Now For Henrietta; I wonder if anyone will suggest that she wear Her summons in a sort of battle armor ( or could Alex forms into his normal attire but only the clothes for her to wear, would be interesting for our princess to get the taste of everyday twenty-first century clothes), as a great counter-measure from assassins and the like. Blacklight can take Fifty-cal and up with little damage, so I cannot see a more fitting attire for a ruler.

Otherwise, Im still having fun and from everyone commenting/reviewing, so are they. This is still a fantastic story my friend and I cant wait to see how you continue this.

PS. I think more people are shocked how you manage to turn a rather basic fan-service show into a full political intrigue driven plot with a tad of medieval fantasy. That is an accomplishment-in-of-itself.
7/1/2019 c22 2AxDevilman
Well... It was a win-win for Alex and Henrietta. Let's see if Reconquista can face the horror that is Mercer.
7/1/2019 c22 Guest
This is a great story
7/1/2019 c22 Jason123456
Great story most people use louise. I'm really enjoying your story looking forward to what the next chapter brings.
7/1/2019 c22 2duked
A great fanfic.
Alex should remain Henrietta's friend.
Therefore to protect her happiness he should try to save Wales.
Please update soon.
6/30/2019 c22 2King Quinn Of Tucky
good mabye alex goes armored mode kills the Emperor
6/30/2019 c22 Noob6
alright, nice update, been awhile
6/30/2019 c22 Rage Mage
Great story and a good twist on the Familiar of Zero summoning. Hope to see more in the future.
6/30/2019 c22 There their they're
Bro I thought you died. good to see you haven't. Can't wait for the next update, loving the story
6/30/2019 c22 babiloniaolimpo
Todavía no sé si esos dos tendrán una relación amistosa o romántica.
6/30/2019 c22 Mangoose
Awww... ain't Alex the sweetest abomination in human form?
6/30/2019 c22 Redundant Rabbit
This was a nice one.
I wish to see more like it.
6/30/2019 c22 AnAncientBard