for A Bethan Wedding

9/24/2017 c1 53champagnealec
They got marriedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! Yayaayayaya, the wedding and everything was just so beautiful... I am- I have tears rolling down right now.

Sorry it took me a long time to review, I have already read this wonderful oneshot I just hadn't had time to review, my grandpa passed away not even two months ago and now I am living in a hotel because of Harvey flooding out my house. it's just been a stressful few months, but now it's gonna be better, I am about to move into a rv and we will soon be working on fixing the house again...

Anyways, let's move on, I loved this oneshot, loved, loved, loved it! And I can't wait for your newer stories and oneshots!
6/30/2017 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO REGISTER ITS BEAUTY *sobs*

now first of all, me. benny is so me. i would be terribly anxious on any important day, let alone my wedding day. but he has erica and 'r-money' to help him along, so s'all good!

may i just say that the ceremony made me cry. i want to sing my vowssss :P and the part about the tuxedo? that was priceless :D

i would've paid to read benny's speech. it probably would've made me cry again :P

fantastic job as always, fanfic buddy! i loved it so much :D
6/28/2017 c1 23Bennyweirlover17