FanFiction.Net
for Head Space

12/17/2017 c13 Biblio388
So sweet, it rots the teeth, but it certainly does make for some good reading. Really glad I read it.
12/12/2017 c13 3mouseykitty
I like it I love it I want some more of it
12/11/2017 c1 sinedd662
wow
12/7/2017 c13 4Useful76
Ha! Perfect. I swear I hate when people write those stories about Naruto insisting that Sakura still loved Sasuke from when she was fucking 13 after 5-10 years of him being with her, loving her and banging her. Glad you had Tsu-Kara put him in his place.

Anyway great story. Glad I found it. Hit the spot.
12/7/2017 c5 Useful76
Yea this is really good. Finally. Something interesting to read. To many terrible recap stories with opinions passed of as "plot" out there right now. This is a fantastic little idea that you are making into an incredible story.

Love it.
12/7/2017 c1 Useful76
Interesting
11/29/2017 c13 15Nyumun
Wow! Esta super increible! Muy original!
11/7/2017 c1 12MindForged
I just discovered this fic a few hours ago and I binged it. Great, great work. I loved it, and the premise was pretty funny. Definitely keeping an eye on your works from now on. *Followed*
11/7/2017 c13 9LimJJ
nice, creative and original. Good story
11/4/2017 c13 16Luciendar
What. The. Hell. Admittedly I was a NaruSaku shipper before her crap in Shippuden. That take proposal sealed it for me ya know. But this story is so amazing it should be cannon. Yes you NEED a beta reader. But the story itself it's amazing. You paced it well, had great building moments, and even made the reader wonder what was going on sometimes. Fanfiction usually feels AU ya know. But this felt true to the story. Like the way things should have gone. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
10/23/2017 c13 Guest
Good job and good luck.
10/25/2017 c13 80YeagerMeister31
well that was nice would have been nice to see the wedding but oh well nice story overall
10/21/2017 c13 KxngSoul
I kid you not I stumbled in here yesterday ,cuz I have the story bookmarked, not realizing that this story was over. Didn’t expect to be back literally hours later for a new chapter.

Great chapter as always. I’m putting money on getting the spur to do a wedding/long time skip chapter to really close it out. Looking forward to it.
10/22/2017 c13 1maxridelover