FanFiction.Net
for Head Space

10/22/2017 c13 24thedarkpokemaster
damn this was sweet happy Naruto asked Sakura to marry him as well.
10/22/2017 c13 sharkfan1026
Like that final touch, especially since i could see that happening
10/22/2017 c13 5Dragon Master Naruto 003
That was... oh... um... well that sucked. The story was fantastic and then BOOM time skip. That was disappointing
10/22/2017 c13 2te.nellis
Yay happy ending
10/21/2017 c13 badkidoh
Great story.
10/21/2017 c13 3samuraipanda85
Awesome. A shame that you aren't doing more with this story, but all good things must come to an end.
10/21/2017 c13 Sebine
Fucking
D'awwww
also fuck you Ino
she can wear sweats if she wants
10/21/2017 c13 LoadingStuff
I liked the story and I digged the chapter, at least up until the end. Why did would you bring up how Naruto and Sakura became mature faster than others their age due to Naruto's use of shadow clones, and then show how Naruto still thought Sakura loved Sasuke and would break up with him? Throughout the story you showed how conducted they were, but at the end you decided to show how unsure Naruto was about Sakura's love for him. That just feels off.
10/21/2017 c13 DragonPony022
Great chapter I have to say. I am a bit sad to see it jump so far ahead since i wanted to see a bit more of their relationship but it was still a joy none the less. Lets hope we get to see the wedding, I think one big thing is if Naruto or Sakura become hokage. Oh man I am still hoping for Naruto to become Hokage but it would be interesting to see how it would effect things if Sakura became hokage. I know how Naruto would react but she would feel horrible like she stole her husband's dream right from under him. And honestly I think those two will end up prego on the HONEYMOON lol. I mean I so see them coming back and telling everyone she is prego which will be funny since they would be like they waste NO time at all lol.
10/21/2017 c13 tgms177
great ending
10/21/2017 c13 Rimtuuk
Well I thought the story was good until the sudden ending. Sorry just felt the ending was a bit of a hit and run.
10/21/2017 c13 3261394
good story
10/21/2017 c13 Kurai.ningen
Good :) i was waiting for an update of this :D so yeah good chapter and good job!
525 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »