FanFiction.Net
for Head Space

10/21/2017 c13 7jfrost22792
I love what you did here.
10/20/2017 c1 Sebine
NaruSakuCeption
10/20/2017 c5 Sebine
"I'm jealous of my own clone"
HA!
10/20/2017 c5 harshakashkothari
hahaha. put narusaku in narusaku. love it so far.
10/14/2017 c1 1kuro02
well this is amazingly odd
10/13/2017 c1 EmpireReign
You have to continue amazing
10/11/2017 c12 1WootWoo
Aww that's a sweet ending. And that part about Naruto getting seconds reminded me of a song called the good stuff.

Eatin' burnt suppers the whole first year
An' askin' for seconds to keep her from tearin' up.
Yeah, man, that's the good stuff.
10/10/2017 c12 2D72
Hah, if you reverse the wake up scene, then it becomes an alarm cock!

And ms. Eep presumably died next to a telephone pole.
10/10/2017 c9 D72
Dang, never thought I'd see that word in your fics.

Still liked the chapter, and sakura's dad going for chunin is hilarious.

Funny how canon nuked that fanon civilian council bitch mebuki.
10/8/2017 c12 5kidloco
I want more I love it, and I love the oh I forgot to the tell you that, make me remember, eromanga sensei when she said she dont know that name or something like that :3
10/4/2017 c12 1ArcDragoon
Y'know? I'd be fine if the story ended here. It is a nice and happy ending really. It closed out the few plot holes. I could do another chapter to evenly finish the story with an epilogue, but if you didn't it wouldn't be the death of me.
I binged this in a sitting so I didn't take notes as to specific moments where I'm assuming your auto correct used the wrong word, but I would suggest a beta for future stories. It'll be great to catch the few errors here and there before publishing. Oh, though it was obvious that there was several time skips, a heads up would be great. Just consider that you should always be writing to an audience that has never read the original source.
10/4/2017 c11 ItsLuis21
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. This is one of my favorite NaruSaku fanfics and I hope you can continue uploading new chapters.
10/3/2017 c3 hennessyswagg83
FUCK YOU! Speed is up in the air WTF! is wrong with you are you so much in Sakura's ass that you have to make her seem better than she really is...it was shown that Naruto actual was faster than Kiba who was considered the fastest in the Academy I wont touch the footwork is sloopy because it's never been shown him fighting in Taijutsu without clones until the Pein battle but he'd already learned the Toad Style (forgot the actual name) by that point but being that he'd learned it so quickly that even Fukasaku was amaze means he already had a solid Taijutsu base
9/24/2017 c12 oppaihammer
dear god this story was amazing...i am in love
keep it up
9/15/2017 c11 codywelch17
(about my previous review)
for some reason, femsasuke and femgaara were censored out.
but those are the two "yandere genderbends" I was talking about and cant get enough of.
525 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »