for Est Aliquid Semper

2/27 c12 Smallhill
Great story thank you
10/1/2018 c12 Guest
This is a very lovely story. Enjoyed it so much. We read only Castle.
10/1/2018 c8 Guest
This lovely story is so nicely written. We cannot put it down. We read only Castle.
7/16/2018 c1 Guest
Sounds like she had a stroke
10/9/2017 c12 36InkyCoffee
Wendy, I really enjoyed this! I love it when people who actually know what they're talking about write fics about unusual medical issues. You've done such an amazing job of balancing the realism of her situation and the delightful fluff of domestic Caskett as parents. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

-Lou
10/6/2017 c12 30The-KLF
Aww, nice to have a good ending. Sweet Lily moments.
10/2/2017 c12 sasans
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it and the happy ending.
10/2/2017 c11 sasans
Thank you for trying to make this as accurate as possible. Very good chapter once again.
10/2/2017 c10 sasans
OK so some migraine symptoms have started and hopefully will be able to be controlled.
10/2/2017 c9 sasans
I'm still enjoying this story.
10/2/2017 c7 sasans
Good chapter again.
10/2/2017 c6 sasans
So far so good, Kate is home with her baby in her arms. This was a really nice chapter.
10/2/2017 c5 sasans
Good chapter once again and I noticed you expected to end this sooner that the actual length. Should I be worried?
10/2/2017 c4 sasans
It looks like Kate most likely will be OK but since I know ahead this is 12 chapters and not maybe 6 I'm thinking there could be more complications ahead. Again I will hope for the best. By the way nice writing.
10/2/2017 c3 sasans
Whatever is going on I continue to hope Kate will eventually be OK. I always hope for a happy ending.
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »