for Writer In The Dark

10/7/2020 c12 Lisaadamsannamrie
Perfection! I was crying and laughing throughout the whole thing!
9/18/2017 c12 70cosmictrap
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a different version of this is exactly what I started writing!
9/18/2017 c1 cosmictrap
need an epilogueeeeee
8/29/2017 c12 WonTaekYourHeart
i am satisfied with the ending but i am not happy, yeah i need an epilogue. and uh...it's Jessica Knight or Jessica Night? i love Night more than Knight because it's opposite to Day, Jessica Day. I loved this fic and i am waiting an epilogue.
7/12/2017 c12 youcantmakemee
omg omg omg... I read it all at once. I laughed, I cried...it was a real rollercoaster of emotions...omg! I wish somethings you wrote had happened in canon...oh, well... thank you for this Koala!
7/5/2017 c12 11Kyra Cullinan
Well, this was just scrumptious! Oh how I needed all this slow burn UST and you made all their ups and downs the believable actions of confused people without being all melodramatic. Looooved the tropes you worked in here: pretending to be dating at the party, sleeping in the same bed "platonically". And I really enjoyed the way you explored how Nick's varying confidence level really drives their whole dynamic. It felt really in character. Thanks for writing!
7/3/2017 c12 1234567864335675323
Why have I only just read this?! Loved it!
7/2/2017 c12 12Lady Karinsky
I fracking love bed every bit of this. Thank you.
6/30/2017 c12 Loz
Vitamine d loving soulmate omfg. I love your writing koala and glad I could help lol. The last chapt was SO GOOD THO! You're a champ. And Anna did an awesome job of writing smut! TeamWORK HOES
7/2/2017 c12 22cool-nick-miller
Damn, that was beautiful! Found myself reading with a grin like a Cheshire Cat at times. Love the way you wrote the interaction between them, it was adorable. Also liked you giving us a Jess who was stronger and making Nick realise what he'd done to her with his dumb dalliance with Reagan.
The Pepperwood note was a touch of genius.
Also, gimme an epilogue. Nooooooow!
6/29/2017 c12 Guest
Oh come on, you have to give us more. I loved it.
6/30/2017 c1 MillerDay21621
LOVED the first chapter and how you switched things up instead of her telling Nick she was still in Portland. Also liked seeing Nick have to work to earn her love and trust again. Great job ️
6/30/2017 c12 25Newgirlystuff
What a rollercoaster of emotions this chapter was. First, THANK YOU NICK FOR FINALLY SNAPPING. Two, Jessica YAAAAS GIVE IN TO HIM. I'm a sucker for the whole "she's afraid of thunderstorms so no matter that they're not speaking he has to be there for her" and this was just perfect. Third, I need that epilogue like I need air and I need it like yesterday. Fourth, YOU TEASE. How very dare you leave me without a kiss. Which takes us back to third and me needing that epilogue. Also how cute was that Pepperwood note? Let me tell you: SUPER CUTE. And to wrap up my little speech I demand you keep writing. There's like a half year hiatus and I need more like this. So, you know, keep writing like this. Make us happy.
6/30/2017 c11 Newgirlystuff
THERE IT IS. FINALLY. Gah, now can they please just kiss and make up (out, too) already?
6/30/2017 c10 Newgirlystuff
They are so married, so so married and it kills me she is not giving in WILL YOU MARRY HIM ALREADY WOMAN?
26 Page 1 2 Next »