FanFiction.Net
for Family History

9/24/2021 c10 Guest
Ain’t no way those two could take out nightwing or robin period. They’ve been trained by the best for gods sake!
4/1/2020 c34 Guest
I've been reading this non stop since I first clicked on it. It is, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I have ever read.

Your characterizations are beautiful and spot-on. The dynamics between the batfamily are gorgeous. And that ending? It made me cry. It was physically painful, and this fic is absolute and utter gold. This is professional level, with frankly beautiful plot lines and relationships.

I love it. This is amazing!
11/24/2018 c34 Guest
One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. Absolutely LOVED the incorporation of various Batman storylines. Characterization was dead on & amazing.
5/22/2018 c29 1Nightwing2013
NO STEPH! You don’t get to date the Jay-bird! You and Timmy are the cutest couple ever!
3/27/2018 c30 28Firedawn'd
This is a really good story. The characterisations were spot-on, especially with Damian (the little bastard!). I'm looking forward to see more and I honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews. You deserve more :D

Quick question— will you be incorporating Cass into this fic?
2/8/2018 c34 CrystalKaouri
Oh.. my... I have absolutely NO words for what this chapter made me feel. It was as if I was standing with the Batkids at the funeral, feeling my heart be stomped on. Those poor kids. Poor Alfred.

Where do Clark and the rest of the League get off, telling Selina she couldn't be there?! She's the defacto Bat Clan mother, for God's sake! And what was M'gann thinking, getting into Babs' head like that, at the FUNERAL of all things?! Who was the brain dead moron who came up with that?

The kids did the right thing, reasserting Bruce's stance on metas in Gotham and telling the League like it was. Clark really stepped over the line calling Dick "son". I understand that it's something he picked up in Kansas, but seriously, bad timing, Clark. REALLY bad timing.

While I understand what Barbara was promising Bruce, I really hope she doesn't go through with it, or at least doesn't finish the job. True, the Clown DOES deserve to die for his crimes, but it shouldn't be by Barbara's hands. She already killed Black Mask for Stephanie, she doesn't need to add Joker to that. Just make him sweat it out before sticking him back in Arkham.

Poor Dick now has to shoulder the burden of Batman, as I suspect he would. Here's hoping the family sticks with him and Babs, and that the League adheres to the rules they set. By the way, please tell me the Team won't take anything the Bats said personally. They should know they're all grieving. They grieved for Wally, they have to grieve for Bruce too.

Oh Selina... I'm so sorry.

Oh.

Thank God! Bruce you little sneak! What do you have planned?

I wasn't expecting to make my review this long, but that's what happens when I get really sucked into a story. You have created something that is pure gold, and I eagerly anticipate Part 2! Here's hoping it's soon!
2/2/2018 c33 CrystalKaouri
I have been reading this story for so long, and haven't reviewed until now. Up to this point, there really wasn't much to say that all the other reviewers hadn't beat me to the punch on, but this time, it took 3 TIMES rereading this chapter for it to sink in what happened.

While I expected Bruce to pull out all the stops to save his kids (yes, they ARE his children; he saved them, raised them, taught them, protected them, and loved them) I had no idea that THIS would be the outcome. And I sincerely pray you have something in the works to reverse his death. Because a world without Bruce Wayne, for me, is unfathomable.

I have been a fan of Batman all my life, and though I am only now beginning to learn the full extent of his mythos, I have never been more proud of a fanfiction story than I am of yours. You made me actually cry for all of them. Not many authors can do that, so... props to you!

Please update soon, and please don't let the Bat Family be without their patriarch for too long.

On a side note: do you plan on having Bruce and Selina get together at some point?
12/30/2017 c31 Divine Protector of Skyrim
Nooooooooooo! Not Nightwing! And I love that you brought in Stephanie Brown and Damian, and hopefully Stephanie Cain (I think that’s her first name. It might start with a C.) into this story. People tend to forget about them. I love the story. Can’t wait for more!
11/3/2017 c26 37JaggerK
This was a very emotional chapter handled very well. Loved the ending. Poor Bats. No idea what's about to hit his city.
10/23/2017 c24 9JimmyHall24
Barbara killed Black Mask for Stephanie?

I love her
10/12/2017 c23 JimmyHall24
And Black Mask will live on while Steph is dead. Some heroes you guys are.
10/12/2017 c21 JimmyHall24