for With Reason

12/16/2019 c13 FaeGhostReader
Please update soon
7/27/2019 c13 tohru78
Another great chapter. Please update soon. I so want to know what happened to Kurama.
7/25/2019 c13 Guest
I love this! Kurama pulling the ice maiden down at the last minute! Hiei fainting (omg fainting!)! I'm curious about how the mazoku fit into the story too. The Yukina/Kazuma fluff was adorable and I can't wait for the next chapter... seems some Kag/Kur might be in the horizon

Love the story, every new chapter is a gift!
6/15/2019 c12 24Eva Dreaming
Please please update this soon! Haha I’m still holding out for the romance between Kagome and Kurama
6/10/2019 c5 4Eva Dreaming
Ommmmmg didn’t expect that little ending but definitely enjoyed it haha! Really wish this was rated m tho
5/19/2019 c12 Dazeeee
I love this
5/18/2019 c12 Guest
OMG This is great! I loved Hiei and Kuwabara in this! Hiei's reaction to Kagami is also fantastic! I do wonder what Kagome left out... does *he* mean Yusuke or Kurama?
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/16/2019 c12 2Lairenna
Man you got my hopes up that we were getting to the end there!
5/16/2019 c12 The Blue Insanity 8500
Thanks for updating! Can’t wait to read more!:)
5/6/2019 c11 The Blue Insanity 8500
I look forward to more!:)
3/22/2019 c11 Guest
omg love love love the new chapter
Kuwabara realizing that the could have stopped Yukina from being kidnapped (again) was brilliant! (And Hiei not realizing it even better!)
I can't help but wonder about the plan and the teams... is Kurama with her by any chance? Also I love how Hiei notices Kurama going out of his way not to touch her, bet he's gonna use that later to annoy him.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
3/19/2019 c11 Lairenna
Wow I was wondering when the next update would come! I'll have to go back and read again to put the cohesion of chapters together in my mind! Thank you for the update!
3/5/2019 c10 7DarkMoonDiamond
More please! Im starving here!
2/10/2019 c10 Fan
I cant wait to read more
1/21/2019 c10 5HerTormentedHeart
UPDATEEEEEE! I just binge read the first story in two days.
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »