for Life Together

5/11 c3 5ApplemintFictions
gotta love this chap
3/30 c6 Somss
Oh, this was such a nice story!
When I saw a new update, I decided to re-read all the other chapters before this one. I really missed this collection, haha.

I really like how you headcanon their future together, I feel like it really fits both of them.
Something I liked and appreciated that was included was Yoshiki's relationship with Ayumi's parents. I think the way you portrayed their relationship was really good since it had so much potential. Maybe it's just me, but I always enjoy it when I read about the S/O interacting with the parents. And also, I like that he has a close relationship with Asuka, the way she treats him is really sweet. And even though Ayato is not quite as expressive, you can tell he also likes and respects him. So the fact that that scene with Yoshiki asking for permission was added really touched me.

Adding the ghost story was a nice touch, too, I suppose it must have been fun writing something new and different and incorporate it in the story. Having all of the gang together again, and making Yoshiki propose there was sweet. Even though it was something really simple, I think it fits Yoshiki's character, since he is rather blunt and straight-forward. But the feelings were there, so it was really nice.
Anyway, good to see you had fun writing this, it's always great to see more about your stories!
7/29/2020 c1 JacksyBoi
I have this habit of returning to old stories I read when I was first getting into Fanfiction. I remember always being so excited when updates came out, and on re-reading I'm brought back to those days. Hard to believe it was three-ish years ago, being perfectly honest. Yoshiki x Ayumi is what got me into Fanfiction, and by proxy is what introduced me into worlds I had never heard of, and stories that rival published fiction in terms of length and quality.

I guess the point of my review is to say that this was a great story, I enjoyed reading it when it came out and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it over the course of a day. There were some errors, sure, but none that truly pulled me away from the story. I do hope you're doing okay, since your last update was in late 2017, and if you ever decide to come back to writing, I'll be here with baited breath.
2/18/2019 c1 Guest
I’m a guest as you can tell. A guest that had read the entire book “Life at Shinozaki’s” without Revewing once. But I just want to say when ms. Yui said “I knew you could do it Kushinuma-kun” I teared up, I can’t help it, I’m emotional, but I just wanted to say your a great author and I enjoyed everything about the first book and this one. And I can’t wait to finish it.
7/25/2018 c5 212ChloboShoka
This was lovely. You captured Ayumi and Yoshiki perfectly.
2/1/2018 c1 Somss
I love your one-shots! They're really good and what I like the most about your stories related with corpse party is that they are original and unique. I haven't seen no one describing Yoshiki as a teacher, and I have seen little to no people describe Ayumi and Yoshiki's relationship as you do (in both stories: this one and LatS). The way you write is also nice, even though you write in a simple way (at least it looks like that to me, no offense intended) I still can't help but be impressed with your writing. I think you're doing a great job with this even though you have no beta reader to help you, and although I've noticed some grammar mistakes, the stories are still enjoyable. Hope you keep on writing, you're doing a great job!
12/19/2017 c5 SayLinn
Thank you for updating, it made my day! Merry Christmas to you ️
10/23/2017 c4 A Tick
Man these are great! you don't have to respond but will you ever consider making more new corpse party fanfictions? Probably not considering it took you two years to make the last one but, I'll take what I can get!
9/10/2017 c4 4JLCHailstorm71
If you're not satisfied with this chapter, you can always go back and amend and improve it. I do it all the time with my stories. I catch a small spelling error or read a phrase that sounds kind of corny or dumb, I go back and change it. No questions asked.
8/28/2017 c3 SayLinn
I love rereading this story, especially that chapter, it makes me so happy
8/5/2017 c3 Lizzy
Love it. Very cute and can't wait for the next chapter. I've been on board with your LatS story for some time and am happy to see you write these one-shots. Keep up the good work!
8/3/2017 c3 snowrice710
Whenever you update, I get so happy! Thank you so much for this sequel :-) I can't wait to read more. Your writing flows well and is very balanced.
7/24/2017 c3 Llama2376
I love your stories so much! I am always super excited when it gets updated- I was not disappointed today! Great job, and I can't wait to read more
7/16/2017 c3 Steak
Wow! I hadn't checked in a while because i thought you would be taking a break, but i come back to see you've written 3 one shots!

Ahh i love it! There's so much fluff and it's great to see the pay off of the relationship these two built in 'LatS'. I can't wait to read more!.
7/16/2017 c1 Llama
Really enjoyed this! I love to think that this is how they would spend there lives together ️
21 Page 1 2 Next »