for We Found Love

12/25/2019 c133 510yellow 14
Interesting. Keep updating
12/25/2019 c138 yellow 14
I think you mean faithfully, not faithful. And Flint was a keeper, not a chaser.

Still, a decent fic. Keep updating
12/23/2019 c138 xDarklightx
7/11/2019 c127 1Sakihinata
Ooh, I really like this one ;)
Great pairing too!
7/9/2019 c127 xDarklightx
7/9/2019 c126 Sakihinata
What a mess ;)
7/8/2019 c126 xDarklightx
6/26/2019 c112 xDarklightx
1/22/2019 c40 310Herochick007
Why do I get the feeling her dating a Malfoy won't really do much in getting her parents attention, not the way she hopes. Especially since Scorpius is nothing like his father.
12/19/2018 c106 79Bren Gail
I loved this drabble. I found it on the Album Drabble Challenge thread on HPFC forum. The plot and writing style was unique and flawless. This drabble made me want to go look for other Frank/Alice stories.
10/8/2018 c1 Guest
Looks like you replaced the table of contents with the latest update for To Love a Lion.
10/8/2018 c110 xDarklightx
9/3/2018 c19 Amycus Carrow
Oh dear, forgetting to cast a contraceptive charm. First rule in any relationship is remember the contraceptive charm, or else the house may be overrun with little baby Dracos.

I like that he said, "It's we, not me." That shows that he's committed to the relationship, that he's willing to take responsibility for his actions and that he wants to do things together rather than dominating the relationship.

Oh, alright, I guess there will be a little baby Draco in their future. I kept reading and saw that, and just as I thought, he really is dedicated to their relationship and unwilling to walk away from her and their unborn child. I like that.

Draco is very sweet in this. My favorite line is towards the end when he says he wants to marry her now but will wait as long as she needs. Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

This review was brought to you by the Death Eaters of the Morsmordre forum.

~Amycus
8/18/2018 c30 Tierra741
this is great please continue
6/20/2018 c82 xDarklightx