FanFiction.Net
for Someone to Follow

11/25/2019 c14 Justinnoone
So long without an update... so sad I miss Skye and this story. Are you going to continue? Please do
7/17/2018 c14 3Fiscala Nicai
This is a really great story. I hope you post more soon. I am super excited for the next chapter.
Although it is slightly confusing when you leave out parts and then recount them lightly, also sometimes it was hard to tell who the speaker was when it wasn't listed.
Also, I am really interested in what happened to Smoker, such as how he got out of his predicament, and how much his pride was wounded. Although writing this review I was wondering if you were going to state it when they next encounter him.
Anyways, keep up the good work!
1/8/2018 c14 robertastarcris11
Please update , i really love your story .
Update
9/13/2017 c14 Guest
Hello! Anxious reviewer here. Thank you for your kind comment at the end of the chapter. It gave me the motivation and courage I needed to write this review. But before I start, I just wanted to say that I hope your family is doing okay. Please don't feel obligated to write chapters when you need to focus on real life. Take care of yourself first. Us readers will be waiting patiently for you when you are ready. Besides, it gave me an excuse to re-read your story!

I found it very interesting that you chose Luffy to be the one to get sick. I do not think I have read any fanfictions of One Piece where anyone but Nami becomes ill. I think you made the right choice though as it allows for important character development of Skye and, as a bonus, it is an interesting read because it is different from canon. Actually, most of what you write is slightly (or sometimes not so slightly) different from canon and that urges me to read more since I do not know what to expect. I feel sad at the end of the chapter because I always want to read more! I look forward to your next update, but like I said, please take care of yourself first. Until next time!
9/12/2017 c14 Professionally Average
Even if it wasn't your intent with the story, I'm shipping luffy and Skye. Great story and I hope you keep it up.
9/12/2017 c14 9Patchwork Knightess
Skye is so mysterious! It's awesome! also this is unlike any other story I have read! keep it up!
9/11/2017 c14 Tacoguy02
Heya, I just began reading your fic two days ago, and I absolutely love this story. The way ya create your OC, and the emtion and effort ya put i to it. Not very many people do that now a days. I do look forward to reading future chapters of this story.

Hope this doesnt come the wrong way, and I hope your family gets better.

Smile.
8/21/2017 c13 Guest
Normally I do not review stories. I have extreme anxiety and simply writing a review sends my heart racing and stomach churning. However, you deserve to hear this.

I am completely obsessed with this story, more so than is probably healthy. I found this gem this morning and have read through all of the posted chapters. I have a great desire to read more.

I absolutely love the way you portray Luffy. I have always believed that Luffy is smarter than what is shown, but your version seems to be a perfect blend of goofy and smart. I also love your OC. I connect with her on a level I did not think would happen and I adore reading the struggle she goes through in finding self-acceptance.

I look forward to reading more. Hopefully I will muster up the courage to continue reviewing. If not, please know that I am reading and enjoying your story. Until your next update!
8/17/2017 c13 5cg037
nice update, keep up the good work.
8/10/2017 c13 4kitty2142
you update when you can, no need to push yourself, i love the story so far and cant wait to see were it headed!
8/3/2017 c12 333
I have just found your fanfiction.
I like Skye as a new character, her relationship with Luffy is interesting and brings something different compared with other stories I was able to read.
Concerning your writing, I find that the dialogues "ring" better and are more hard-hitting without Japanese words. Furthermore, you should take more time to introduce all the elements of the story because sometimes you rush up a little.

I looks forward to the others chapters. Sorry if there are errors, I do not write English very well.
8/2/2017 c12 Passersby
Interactions between Luffy, Skye and Robin feels a bit rushed and stiff. Like textbook dialogue without expression and feels empty. I'm sorry that I'm always nitpicking your story. But Overall it's good chapter. thanks for the good work.
8/2/2017 c12 5cg037
nice update keep up with the good work.
7/26/2017 c11 Passersby
Ah... thanks for the update. I see you didn't insert Japanese in your dialogue, I'm not noticed it until the end because I didn't see Author Note and Enjoyed your story very much because I'm no longer felt awkward. thanks for your hard work and please keep the good work. I really mean it :D
7/24/2017 c11 cg037
Nice update, keep up the good work. I like Zoro's and Skye's interaction in this chapter.
24 Page 1 2 Next »