FanFiction.Net
for Spike's Heart

6/14 c10 Guest
Awsome please make more if you can
3/14/2021 c10 3Shadow Darklight
I recently found this fic, Spike is one of my favorite characters, true that he apparently doesn't make things so important (at first sight), but have a corageous heart and is also ready to help others.

You take an interesting path, sure Twilight is the "Magic" etc... but still doesn't feel like that has to be the reason she hatched the egg, here you give an interesting reason and give him a road to take.

Ancients, good choice, explains how his egg wasn't really dead (Sure i wonder how the hay Celestia didn't do more than using the egg as a test, and after the hatch took him as a son).

The Chrysalis part is great, is not forced and is great she found a place to be home (besides if she still wants to take Canterlot a little haha), Lily is amazing, thanks Spike is far from naive now, because if not she surely will be the worst "enemy" calling him Master wherever they are.

I wonder, if Dhalia recovers her powers, What will happen? she wanted to return home, but, maybe his heart alreday had an answer about leave or stay.

Its clear to me that Luna will join the harem, must have to, about Celestia, well he calls her mom and she calls him son... but have to be honest, she didn't do much to keep contact, she's an Alicorn, her magic surpasses anyone, een she can ask Luna to help her visit him in dreams to be with him, nobody except Luna would have seen them... so maybe she will be better as a marefriend than a mother. (Personal opinion so it's no relevant haha)

Hope you can continue, also that you and your beloves ones also are in health and great, see you and wish you the best.
6/4/2020 c10 Mr. Ursine
I see your story as a delightful treat that shows up from time to time. I’m not a big MLPFF reader so your pace honestly is perfect for me XD.
8/5/2019 c3 Guest
Lear how to spell and use proper grammar
7/29/2019 c5 DRACDRAKO
Crisalys se escrive a si?
7/1/2019 c8 yamiyano
Damn this is good cant wait for the next chapter
I'm sorry that a loved one of yours pass
keep up the great work
6/18/2018 c7 Star x Marco fan 7
Awesome chapter, need to work on your grammer though.
10/21/2017 c3 Dreic
Great story
I really hope spikes fight another dragon
10/13/2017 c1 Guest
Only problem with both chapters is the grammar.
7/6/2017 c2 Guest
Awsome, can't wait to see more, though the granger needs some work, it doesn't matter that much though, the story is still great.
7/4/2017 c1 DragonPony022
great chapter can't wait to see more.