for Niffler's Pilfering Adventures

11/26/2017 c1 tardisoftheshire
THIS IS SO GOOD! It's really funny and cute and adorable and very very well-written! You have an excellent vocabulary and an eXCELLENT command of the English language! ahhhh I just love this so much (I might be a little biased because the Niffler is my favorite creature from the movie ;) and also I just ADORE Newt XD) As for your request for constructive criticism, I really have none; there's nothing that I can think of that would make this little fic any better because it's already perfect ;) For writing advice in general, I would just say to keep writing and writing and writing; it really does help you get better, and you'll be able to see the improvement over time (my writing is, at present, much much better than it was a year ago lol)! I'm sure you've heard the advice to write evERY dAY, as it's quite well-known, but it is very very helpful and keeps you focused :)) Also, this is kinda random, but if you ever want someone to collab on a story with, I would love to collab with you! (you just seem like a nice person from both your author's note and just the entire fic in general and someone whom I'd want to write with :)) Fantastic (haha get my pun?!) job on this precious work of adorableness, and keep up the wonderful, creative work!

Claire :))

P.S. I read your Avengers story (that's why I found this one) and IT'S AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND VERY ORIGINAL I LOVE IT AND WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT TO CREATE SUCH AN IDEA SO GREAT JOB AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT AND DON'T GET DISCOURAGED BECAUSE IT'S WONDERFUL, LIKE YOU :DDD 333
7/12/2017 c1 15anayu123
Amazing
7/2/2017 c1 1BellChell17
That was so cute! Newt was very in character too! Well done!