for Survivor- A Hunger Games SYOT (Hiatus)

8/11/2017 c24 Redwut
Thank you for using Brianna Rayland! Aw I loved reading her little point of view, it was awesome
Trivia: Mary Tudor? I think I learned about this a while ago lol
8/11/2017 c24 11MoonlessGalaxy
LOVE IT SO MUCH

Elizabeth 1st? Lol I'm guessing
8/10/2017 c24 5salty'n'sweet
and i'm once again too late for the trivia but Mary Tudor for what it's worth

these were all really awesome and i feel bad for cilia jaxon is such a horrible horrible person just UGH.
anyway, I'm suuuper excited for these games!
8/10/2017 c24 2Winter's Writing
This chapter was really great! Sorry I haven't been reviewing much, that's just something about me. Waylon's interview was epic! Vissie's was my second favourite!
8/10/2017 c24 4jul312
Once again I loved the format of this chapter! It was really cool hearing from the family/friend's POVs, because I've never seen that done in a SYOT before. Can't wait for the Games to start!
8/10/2017 c24 10ChillyIce
I really like how you used the family/friends point of view. It gives an insight into the tributes' family life. I know I am late for the trivia so I will just end this here.
8/10/2017 c24 1ifyouseekamyyy
When it got to Cat I nearly cried! (Ik I'm sad) But if Cat knew what Eliza said she would have cried too! And I AM CAT! (I'm really not, just go along with it xD) But I really do love how you made her sister say something :D (THIS IS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER FOR ME OKAY?! IM GONNA MISS HER! Because...let's face it, she stands no chance xDD)
8/10/2017 c2 1h.g.fanboyyy.03
Oops, Forgot, Mary 1 is the trivia :P
8/10/2017 c24 1EllaRoseEverdeen
Amozkng: Mary Tudor
8/10/2017 c24 1h.g.fanboyyy.03
Yayay! You took my suggestion for writing it in the people back home's POV! Awesome! I liked how we get a bit more backstory while seeing their interviews. Can't wait for the Gamesssss! :D
8/10/2017 c24 ApexDominator
trivia answer is Mary Tudor
8/10/2017 c24 1ifyouseekamyyy
Trivia: Mary Tudor
8/10/2017 c23 11MoonlessGalaxy
Another great chapter :)))
8/9/2017 c23 1EllaRoseEverdeen
I am god, AND WHY ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME WHEN U POSTING I SAID PINEAPPLE DGSUAOGZLGZXGXLGXKGXLTSLTSFKSLFSSTLLSLRATOSKFZKTDYLDYL
8/9/2017 c23 1Comettail76
Again? I'm starting to wonder if Jaxon breaking the feet of various capitol staff will become a running gag, which I wouldn't mind at all.
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »