for Survivor- A Hunger Games SYOT (Hiatus)

8/9/2017 c23 5salty'n'sweet
trivia: tittle but I'm prolly too late so

the layout for this chapter was cool, not like what i've seen before. haha jaxon broke another foot *eye roll*
8/9/2017 c23 10ChillyIce
I like how almost clinical this chapter is. Especially with the fractions and percentages. I also like how the scores were pretty around the board. I think my favorite tribute is Kevlar and his session was awesome.
8/9/2017 c23 Redwut
Tittle or superscript dot
Also sorry I've been away for a bit and I've missed so much! Jaxon's private session made me laugh XD
Kevlar seems awesome I like that guy
8/9/2017 c23 5TheUnchartedHollow
Looked at the scores, most of the tributes did alright, some really good. Trivia answer is superscript dot.
8/9/2017 c23 4jul312
Tittle!

I really liked the format of this chapter a lot more than I thought I would!
8/9/2017 c23 1h.g.fanboyyy.03
Hehee I just knew kevlar would play his trumpet- it was obvious XD but a 1 is an incredible score- i expected a zero :P
Superscript Dot i'm pretty sure.
8/9/2017 c23 1ifyouseekamyyy
It's a tittle I believe
8/9/2017 c23 ApexDominator
trivia answer is tittle
8/9/2017 c22 2Jolteon2404
Cool chapter bro
8/9/2017 c22 16SongofThunder
wow late review!

I love all the writing! The characters seem real and so do the capitolites :)
8/9/2017 c22 11MoonlessGalaxy
I'm going to go out on a wild limb... a baby crocodile

Literally, I have been made to do a presentation on Gambia before. They give baby crocodiles as gifts. Don't ask me why, Wikipedia didn't tell me that much...
8/8/2017 c22 4jul312
Another great chapter! I'm torn bc I like a lot of the tributes on this team, but Mira is on the other team. Ahh we'll see. Can't wait for the games!
8/8/2017 c22 5salty'n'sweet
Uh I'm pretty sure it's a baby crocodile I remember that from some trivia quiz I did awhile back

Nice chapter! I liked the Tess & Aspen watching those videos...i dunno why. just did.

and Brielle's last line. It was just...really real I guess?
8/8/2017 c22 10ChillyIce
Awesome chapter. At first I thought this tribe was closer than the first, but there are hints of some untrustworthy tributes.
8/8/2017 c22 5District 9 Tribute
Wow, you update fast! Faster than I do, *hangs head*. Anyways, I just wanted you to know I've been reading, just not reviewing. I check my email everyday, but it's always like an hour or two later than when you post, so I never have time to answer the questions. Sorry Ronan! And great chapter!
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »