for Survivor- A Hunger Games SYOT (Hiatus)

8/7/2017 c20 5salty'n'sweet
i'm reallly really sorry i've been gone forever but i kind of got grounded so

trivia: Ohio?

fun fact: haha pineapples cause i never check my email

bye
8/7/2017 c20 11MoonlessGalaxy
Lorve it matey ;)
8/6/2017 c20 3DestroyNotCreate
fun fact: pineapple on pizza is the biggest mistake ever made
8/6/2017 c20 1ifyouseekamyyy
I love Pineapple! Ohio is the answer.
8/6/2017 c20 4jul312
I get emails when you updates so I don't need you to notify me! :)

Once again a great chapter. My opinions haven't changed yet because tbh there's so many tributes I've kind of lost track, so it might take me a few more chapters to start recognizing the tributes and remembering what their personality and background was. I love seeing the tributes interact! Keep it up!
8/6/2017 c20 1h.g.fanboyyy.03
OHIO! luv the chapter! the interactions between the characters are portrayed nicely and you can see the relationships forming already! :)
8/6/2017 c20 10ChillyIce
Ohio!
Anywho, I am really loving the interactions between the tribe members. I love how baking made so many tributes connect with each other. As far as interviews go, how about seeing it from the Capital's point of view, I am unsure on how to make it unique.
8/6/2017 c20 ApexDominator
Ohio is the trivia answer
8/6/2017 c20 1EllaRoseEverdeen
ANOTHER AMOOZING CHAPTER! Luna and Braille, interesting duo. PINEAPPLE. And answer is OHIOOOOOO
8/6/2017 c1 1h.g.fanboyyy.03
come on catspats31 -_-
8/5/2017 c19 catspats31
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for having a "question of the day" sort of thing at the end of your chapters:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Please remove all "question of the day" sort of things from your author's notes because it makes your story interactive, especially with how you responded to them by assigning points to your reviewers.
8/5/2017 c19 10ChillyIce
I am super late today. Oh well, So I love the interactions between characters already. I haven't read many SYOC's so I can't say how it compares with others, but I can imagine that this fic would have more interpersonal relationships.
8/5/2017 c19 1ifyouseekamyyy
Mortimer and Minerva? I think so...if I'm too late SORRY! And if I'm wrong, well then I'm wrong XDDD
8/5/2017 c19 11MoonlessGalaxy
Mortimer and Minerva... I love those names so much
8/5/2017 c19 5TheUnchartedHollow
This chapter was cool, since the teams are beginning to form now. And also, I'm late. Again. Wonderful.
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »