for Smile

Good sixteen stories
10/21/2020 c24 hagancameron
cute
10/19/2020 c23 3Ouat Prisky0731
I love this ship ! hopefully they think of something for Diana, so they can all cuddle!
8/3/2020 c22 Nyx Sigma ZERO
Wow, this chapter has a LOT of touching and kisses! So good to see them acting like this around each other~ Kinda wanted to see Diana and Sucy getting handsy with each other too, not just with Akko.
3/11/2020 c19 Nyx Sigma ZERO
Honestly, DiaSuAkko should just be stabilished in this fic already, it's too cute of a OT3!
1/24/2020 c18 Guest
YoUr aLiVe!

Good chapter btw
1/23/2020 c18 2GrnDrgnzrd
Theoretically, yes. Polyamory (IMO) needs to be carefully cultivated in the relationship. Not that I'm an expert in this, because I'm not. Just the feeling I get from some acquaintances. See you next time.
1/22/2020 c18 Nyx Sigma ZERO
... DiaSuAkko is something I didn't know I NEEDED!
9/26/2019 c16 RegalKn1ght
Ahhhhh! I owe you my life and soul for this story - there's literally nothing for these two and I love this ot3 so freaking much. I love the dynamic between Sucy and Diana - how similar they are too each other and how they balance each other out. Diana's natural fretting nature, and her hesitant hope; Sucy's quiet and standoffish nature, slowly warming up to her without Akko being the mediator. They're so important - and you have beautifully, once again, properly characterized these characters and how they'd interact together. Amazing job!
6/6/2019 c15 thatoneguy
I'm so glad I found this fic yesterday! I just recently finished watching LWA after finding it a day or two ago, and I'd been suffering from post-show depression (I guess you'd call it that) and I was looking for other mediums to quench my 'thirst' ;).

I must say that I'm getting quite into this DiAkko stuff, and you write it quite well :p.

It brings me great shame as an avid fanfiction reader to say that SuDiAkko was my first threesome ship (I didn't even know they existed until now), it is my favourite now; it provides a very interesting dynamic!

Good luck with your future writing and I hope it's a blast!

Cheers.
6/6/2019 c11 thatoneguy
WAIT! Akko is dating Diana and Sucy *at the same time*?
Akko you sly dog...
5/11/2019 c14 10Queen Sydon
This is just what I needed to read. I love how you write LWA, so much heart, so much warmness. How I miss this show. Wouldn't it be great to get another season?

Thanks a million for your contributions to this fanfic community, Momo. Reading through this whole fic again lifted my spirits from a sad place. Thank you~

Wishing you a wonderful day too!
4/30/2019 c14 RIJS
This was lovely.

Thank you for writing.
4/21/2019 c13 Adeline Wrights Fanfiction
Ah! How sweet! Communication is key in relationships. I’m glad things worked out with Sucy in the end because it seems this OT3 had some trouble expressing their concerns to each other.

I love how past events were referenced just concretely enough for me to follow along even though I haven’t read any of the previous drabbles. (Are they even connected?)

Your characters’ unfailing thoughtfulness towards each other is forever endearing. Thank you for the warm fuzzies.

Cheers, love.
~ Adeline
4/18/2019 c13 Guest
I want to thank you so much for all of your stories, I always enjoy reading them. I loved each and every small story, and elaborate different stories, and your small one-shots, and the different au's that you've written. (You probably have my favorite interpretation of Diana.) But, like these last few chapters with the ot3 had made me sob. I love their dynamics so much, and you've done an amazing job in sticking to the character's personality. The dynamic between Akko, Diana, and Sucy is one of the most interesting ones in the show, and I appreciate that you've taken the time to build up Sucy's and Diana's relationship, as well with the one they share with Akko. It made me so, stupidly happy, I love them so much.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »