for Filbrick Goes to Gravity Falls

2/17/2018 c11 7Fantasy Fan 223
AW! Dat ending tho.

End yes, I got an e-mail, something similar happened to me with my story.

But really, that ending! Crying Stan is best Stan :3
1/21/2018 c10 LeonnetheNonbinaryThreat
I hope that everyone in the fandom has said these words at some point," STANFORD YOU IDIOT!"
12/30/2017 c9 SomeRandomPerson
"The journey for the hyperdrive went as well as it went in canon," There is only one thing that I can think of that might make a difference; magnet gun metal hands magnet gun was either modified or something else was used, so prosthetic hands aren't destroyed or removed in the expedition (or hands were cause of much concern during events that required use of said gun).

Fiddleford is in for a rough time. I don't know if he's developed a better support system with being friends with Stan and running a business could be stressful (coping still has hair pulling, so not having much hope there). There's also concern for Filbrick. He probably can't do much on his end, but looking forward to knowing how he's doing. Good story progression in this chapter.
12/30/2017 c9 LeonnetheNonbinaryThreat
?
12/17/2017 c8 Guest
"I'll have to set my affairs in order" I wonder how much Fiddleford will tell Stan about the situation. Also kind of curious how he'll react to the new pair of hands. I have a feeling Fiddleford will pull out most of his hair by the third red flag. Are Filbrick and his lawyer still together or have been separated to prevent plots against team Northwest? I doubt Filbrick will take this sitting down, but things aren't going to be easy for him. The law is hopeless in Gravity Falls, and it doesn't help being against the richest family there.

Also, I like this chapter and the story so far.
11/11/2017 c7 Guest
My guess on what happens next:*Three hours later* Filbrick & Auldman are still arguing over payment, Ford's contemplating if working under Northwest will be this tedious, Northwest lawyer is having to wait till terms are met between the two, Filbrick's lawyer just came back after getting dinner & an activity book to work on if his has to wait any longer.

I'm really enjoying this story.
10/8/2017 c5 SomeRandomPerson
So Filbrick made his choice of 'that's not going to happen' out of pride! I like that; Not sure why he thinks leaving, now that Ford/Bill is "locked away" in the hospital, is a smart idea.
For one reason, not sure how well a hospital in Who-knows-where, Oregon will be able to "lock away" a determined guy like Ford/Bill, who won't want to be there. (Then again this is by Gravity Falls, and the hospital might be somewhat prepared for weird patients.)
For a second reason, Filbrick is going to have to tell his wife and Shermie something on what's going on with Ford. I feel those two will want more than Filbrick's assurance that Ford is fine.
I do like reading your after chapter messages. Good Chapter!
10/8/2017 c5 hecate-19
I really like how this fic is coming along so far. I have so many questions for what will happen next. Will Stanley ever find out what happened to Stanford? Will Filbrick ever realize that Stanley's like him and won't come groveling back first? And how will Filbrick explain what's become of Stanford to Ma Pines or Shermie or anybody else who asks? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sorry to hear that you're no longer leaving coded messages at the end. I think the reason why no one says anything about them in reviews is because they're afraid of giving away the answers and thus depriving other readers the chance to decode them for themselves.
10/7/2017 c5 Fantasy Fan 223
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Filbrick made the right choice!

Imma surprised •_•.

Yay! Stan’s entering the picture now!

9/16/2017 c4 Fantasy Fan 223
Filbrick I swear to god if you shake Bill's hand...

Good chapter! And "Billy"

Lol, bad idea Filly?

8/26/2017 c3 randomperson
Really liking this. More people should read this. I love the "Serendipity" comic, and the concept of Filbrick taking the initiative to set Ford straight is interesting. I have no idea how far he's willing to go, and that adds some mystery to what can happen next. It is so weird that Filbrick is the main character, yet Luiz4200 makes it work. I am liking how Filbrick's character is portrayed. His conversation with Stanford in this chapter is believable. Pride comes before the fall indeed! Also like how Filbrick has been paying attention to Stanley's career & knows how Fiddleford contributes. So far, so good! Looking forward to more.
8/26/2017 c3 Fantasy Fan 223
It was at this moment that Filbrick knew; he messed up.

Ah, dear, you're in trouble Filly!

Sorry I didn't review! I didn't know the story updated, I'll follow it so it doesn't happen again!

7/2/2017 c1 Fantasy Fan 223
Ooooh! I wonder if Filbrick will figure out a thing!

Good story so far! One thing, though.

*inhale*